[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got any embarrassing gym stories? >First day at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485189079822.png (277KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485189079822.png
277KB, 640x480px
Anyone got any embarrassing gym stories?
>First day at the gym
>Don't know what the fuck I'm doing
>Walk up to reception to sign up
>Get a key for a locker to put my bag in
>Got lost, had to ask receptionist where everything was
>Figure out where locker room is and put my bag in a random locker
>Its very hard to close and see people looking at me as I desperately try to close the locker
>Make my way to the actual gym
>Oh wow that's alot of people
>Walk out after literally just walking in the door
>Decide I need to gtfo ASAP
>Go to locker room to get my bag
>Its stuck
>People literally staring at me like I have down syndrome as I try to fit the key in a million different ways
>Realise I put my bag in the wrong key i was assigned to
>Have to go back to reception and explain this
>Has to get someone to help me open this fucking locker
>Finally get my bag and leave
>I spent an hour in the gym and only managed to get my bag stuck in a locker
>Went home and played video games for 9 hours straight
This happened TODAY.
>>
Keked hard. All I can say is think before you do and try to relax and stop being autistic around people
>>
>>41777842
Your not gonna make it with that attitude my friend
>>
>>41777842

Learn to relax. Everyone is at the gym to do their own thing and usually doesn't care what you're doing as long as it isn't a gross violation of gym etiquette or horribly bad form that will undoubtedly lead to an immediate injury.

You're new so don't be afraid to ask people a few questions.
>>
>sign up to a gym online
>head down the next day
>walk awkwardly to the changing rooms
>get scared for some reason and hide in the toilet for 15 minutes
>finally leave and go over to a smith machine
>put a decent amount of weight on it and can't lift it
>feel lost and don't know what to do
>just grab my stuff and leave
>gym keeps taking money for 4 months because I was too scared to go down and cancel

>find /fit/ a year later
>go and do it properly this time
>feelsgoodman
>>
>>41777965
I tried to tell myself that before I went but it was like as soon as I got there I had some kind of autistic meltdown.
I haven't given up yet, but that experience was a fucking nightmare.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.