[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Another birthday spent with my parents (we don't really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1497268419650.jpg (146KB, 1200x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1497268419650.jpg
146KB, 1200x1180px
>Another birthday spent with my parents (we don't really get along)
>Friends have entirely all stopped talking to me for months now
>TFW skinnyfat
>TFW no skills or productive hobbies
>TFW no job

How do I turn this shit 180° starting today, /fit/?
>>
>>41777577
Turn 360° and walk away
>>
>>41777577
Stop using /fit/ as your personal blog

And grow a pair of balls
>>
>>41777590
IDIOT if you turn 360° then you'll be going the same way!!!

>the people i share this board with
>>
>>41777596
I don't mean to blog. It's just that you guys are the only positive influence in my life.
>>
>>41777577
Realizing that nobody cares and that the only person who can figure out how to change you is you.

Also kys, you're a fag, when will manlets learn, etc
>>
>>41777577
Write out a list of things you need to do and put it somewhere where you'll constantly see it.
Assuming you're a total neet
>get a job
>get a drivers licence
Basic shit to make you more normal
>start lifting regularly
gains are good and you'll feel better mentally and physically
>go to school for something decent
If you dont know what to do, choose a trade, they pay well and anyone can learn them
>make an effort to talk to at least one stranger a day
Even if its just a cashier or someone else that has to be nice to you. Comment on the weather or something, start making social gains. When you're comfortable with this, escalate and talk to strangers on the street.

Happy birthday Anon, we're all going to make it.
>>
>>41777577
Go meet some new people
>>
>>41777577
I know this thread is not /fit/ related but all I want to say is I feel you OP.
Fuck friends, you don't need them. Start eating right and hit the gym. Start doing productive things for you every day
>>
>>41777577
Get off the internet until you've found a job. Go work at a gas station, work in a field somewhere, work a graveyard shift at the register at Denny's but do SOMETHING. That's first. Lifting comes next. Just having a job - any job - will elevate every other facet of your life. Get yourself on a schedule, get a little spending money in your pocket, and get some discipline going.

Friends will come and go, don't worry about having none right now.
>>
File: IMG_20170613_030348.png (73KB, 204x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_030348.png
73KB, 204x305px
Clean your room
>>
Kys neet parasite
>>
KILL
>>
>>41777577

Go to college, git guud at maths, go into CS and get cushy SV job
>>
>>41777777
>>
>>41777577
Stop being a bitch and making excuses and go work for what you want. The first step is always the hardest step atleast try.
>>
>>41777596
Ye u can fuck off
>>
>>41777577
You're a fucking pussy who is afraid of gettung out of his comfort zone and challenging himself. It's the only way you can grow. Stop making excuses and get out of your house for one. Get back in school. The only reason why you dropped out was because you realize it takes effort and you don't like effort. Which is why your life is shitty in the first place. Don't be afraid to have some self respect and try for once you pathetic beta.
>>
File: 1497281190277.png (8KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
1497281190277.png
8KB, 263x192px
>>41777954
>>41777974
>>
>>41777990
Don't be sad to hear it. It's only tough love and we all need to hear it from time to time or we'd all get stuck in our ways and vegetate. I didn't go straight to college when I graduated high school with a GED. I tried college and failed miserably. Then I went to work at a multitude of shitty jobs that led me nowhere because I thought money would make me happy and I fell for the "you don't need an education to make money" meme. I then quit and became a neet for almost two years and thought my life was absolutely hopeless and I was a lost cause. My problem was I didn't challenge myself. I wanted everything to be quick and easy. I only worked for the end goal and saw the means of getting there as a burden because I hated putting in any effort. Then I started to get my act together and found a job that paid well and realized I needed to get my ass in gear and stop being lazy if I wanted to make this my career because I wasn't about to get fired so I had to weed out a lot of my weeknesses and really push myself for once. I ended up getting all kinds of promotions and raises and realizing I'm not a complete fuck up. I'm actually capable of working hard. I still wasn't happy though because I felt I was selling myself short with a job that anybody could do despite making nearly 6 figures. I knew school was one challenge I always ran away from and i knew from growing up that being educated alone is invaluable. I decided to quit my job and go back to school and I've never been happier. I have consecutively gotten 4.0s and got into a really good university. Only difference now is I see the challenge as a learning and growing experience. Which is what you need to do. Instead of running away from them. Don't go to school only for the degree or work only for the paycheck. See it as a way to make you stronger, smarter, and better. You'd be more inclined to work harder if you respect yourself and do things in order to improve yourself.
>>
>>41777577
I used to be the same way OP.
But I forced myself to put down the vidya and read some books.
I discovered welding and found out its actually a lot of fun. Been doing hobbyist stuff but fixin to go to the tech school down the road to get certified for different processes. Try different hobbies and do them until you find the one you love :^) There's more to life than the hallowed walls of the gym.
>>
File: 1497294212055.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497294212055.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>41778082
>TFW this describes me 100%, up to the part of getting a job, let alone one that pays well
>>
>>41777577
JUST DO IT.
>B-But
NO! JUST DO IT! If you want to lose weight, DO IT NOW. If you want to get muscular, DO IT NOW.
>>
File: mootd.jpg (19KB, 229x252px) Image search: [Google]
mootd.jpg
19KB, 229x252px
>41777777
>>
>>41778082
Describes me to a T, except the landing a high paying job part (and good for you for that).

OP, you know (I think) da Vinci methodically only slept 4 hours a night so he could maximize his intellectual output? Now you don't have to be da Vinci, God knows I'm not, but you are still capable of a lot more than you give yourself credit for.
>>
>>41778123
You don't need a job that pays well to realize what I've realized. You just need to understand that money isn't going to make you happy. It can add to your happiness but money is definitely not the reason why you're unhappy. To be 100% honest, meditating was the main catalyst for making me realize that I've been lying to myself about why I was unhappy. I thought all I needed was nice houses, nice cars, and nice clothes to be happy and accept myself. The older I got the less impressed I was with all of those. I realized getting rich doing shitty and intellectually non-stimulating work was the manchild route to go. Of course I still want those things now but they're not really important to me anymore. My dream was always to be a lawyer. Most people can't make it through law school or college alone because they're too stupid and the only thing I knew I wasn't was stupid. So don't sell yourself short for a buck man. Go to school and realize what you're capable of. You don't have to work in whatever field your degree is in but you have no idea how much getting an education will benefit you both financially and mentally. But actually go to learn something man. Most people go just to get a degree and they see classes and homework as a hassle. So they do the bare minimum and party their way through college to make he time go by quick. They only see the benefits of what the degree can do for them, not realizing the education and experience itself is the most important parts. Those people end up failing miserably at their jobs because it becomes obvious they didn't fucking learn anything. Go for the education, not the degree. Work on your weaknesses while there. Every time you feel like not doing homework, do that shit. That is an opportunity to make yourself less lazy and a harder worker which will benefit you even more. See how the class can benefit you and give it your all. The time flies if you don't see it as a burden.
>>
>>41778082
>>41778365

If all the years of scrolling /fit have culminated in one single great benefit to my life it will be having read this. You've described my life, mind you I've realised a lot of the same things and am currently past the doing shitty jobs phase and embarking on a degree in cognitive science, something about having read some anonymous comments from someone that could be anyone, anywhere that has experienced the exact same struggles and revelations is extremely comforting. Good on ya mate, and good luck, saving this shit to read in the future.
>>
>>41778365
>>41778082
M-more advice, sage?
>>
>>41777577
First find a job before anything. If you don't, you'll be even more depressed as time passes with STILL not having acquired any skills, that will be a harder hole to climb out of. Still possible, but a shit ton harder.

So get some heart, some spine, get a job and be ready to learn new things. If you don't you'll be in a deeper hole.

If you find yourself in a situation where you can't do a job due to lack of strength....sit ups for core and plastic water bottles in plastic bags for weights, to do squats. core and legs are important.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.