[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to get gains because lanky https://www.bodybuildin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>want to get gains because lanky

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/big-man-on-campus-week-1-day-1.html

Would this be a good plan to follow? Is there something even better for the scrawny? Is there any hope for me?
>>
First thing is diet, eat more
>>
lurk more
ss+gomad
>>
>>41773447
The only solution is eating enough, and if you don't, you'll never get what you want. If it's too hard to eat more then start finding ways to get more calories in somehow.

Of course you'll need to lift and shit too
>>
>>41773496
I did, and I'm too autistic to know what any of that stuff means.
>>
>>41773485
>>41773497
I've been trying to eat 2500 calories a day by force feeding myself. I'm 130 and 6 feet tall.
>>
>>41773513
That's good, keep upping your calories gradually, choose foods with high caloric value
>>
>>41773504
Buy the ss book. I'm serious. I did and it answered all the questions
>>
>>41773513
>6'0"
>lanklet
you're just a common skelly
>>
>>41773513
>6 feet
Literally average, if not less
>>
>>41773447
Why don't you do a tradidional routine instead one fucking named "Big Man On Campus"?? srs idk if it's actually a good routine but with that name the chance of being a meme is really high
>>
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>41773578
>>41773680
Being 6 feet tall and 130 is way below average. He should be 30 pounds heavier, at least
>>
File: 1493167603774.jpg (81KB, 579x616px) Image search: [Google]
1493167603774.jpg
81KB, 579x616px
>>41773504
READ
THE
FUCKING

My God, every single time I see one of these threads I have to say this shit. There's a reason the sticky is there, there's a reason we all tell people to read it. It answers 90% of the questions you will ever have in terms of working out, gaining mass, diet, etc. and so forth. Getting kind of sick of these threads asking the same questions over and over and over again.

Jesus FUCK
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.