[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do fat people, especially the taller ones, think that they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Why do fat people, especially the taller ones, think that they're athletic?

I've noticed this trend that tall fat guys somehow think they're capable of being in the NFL, or heavyweight MMA fighters.

They're literally the same kind of people as those delusional women who live by that fat acceptance ideology. but the man version.
>>
>>41772402
>I've noticed this trend that tall...

Manlet spotted.
Tall, fat guys beleive that cause they have reach, leverage, and momentum on their side. They know that they ate not in shape however.
>>
Tall people at least have potential, the ability to have a glimmer of hope for their future. Even if it is only an inkling of inspiration, they still have more than you ever will.

>manlet
>>
>>41772402
I've honestly noticed this of a lot of fat guys regardless of height. Fat dudes think cause they got more mass they have some strength and delude themselves to thinking there's muscle.

I suspect part of the reason /fit/ doesn't shit on fatass fucks like that near as much as fatass whores is because a good part of /fit/ are those kinda fatasses and just delude themselves.

But personally fuck fatass men. There's more of them than fatass women now and I hate their fucking chubby ass smell and the way they gorge themselves and live like slobs and laze about in denial of their betus. That they define manliness by how much sugar and fat they can stuff in their folds and find pride in laziness.

Just watch some fatman defense force come out of the works. "Wah they aren't so bad at least they're self aware their fat"

Being self aware you're dogshit doesn't make you any less dogshit. Stop eating so much fatass. That's the only thing that'll make you slightly less shit.
>>
I almost fought a fat guy at bar once. Then thought "what the fuck am I wasting my time" so I just slowly walked away. Started shouting he could take me and I was pussy but didn't move toward me so I just said I was gonna do a light jog down the block away from the bouncer/club. If his fatass could keep pace we'd fight. Fucker raged but I was outside his waddle reach so he just sat down after a minute.
>>
>>41772402
It's not just they're physical abilities that they're delusional about.
Fatties just have cognitive dissonance in general.
>>
>>41772402
Because mommy told them so since they were a wee little chubber
>>
>>41772656
And then everyone started applauding
>>
>>41772402

Its a cope.
I used to do it when I was fat. Thought I was some super strong man.
First time in gym when I went along with a friend, I got under the bar on a bench that had probably only 1pl8 on it, thinking I'd blast out a shitload of reps and I just got trapped under the bar. Really taught me a lesson about myself, especially when my smaller friend started repping it right afterward.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.