[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't feel shit when doing any exercise >don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1496784755839.jpg (661KB, 1200x1804px) Image search: [Google]
1496784755839.jpg
661KB, 1200x1804px
i don't feel shit when doing any exercise

>don't feel squats in legs
>don't feel bench in pecs
>don't feel ohp in front delts
>don't feel any type of rows in my back

am i doing something wrong or is the whole you gotta feel your muscles a meme?
>>
>>41771901

If you don't feel squats in your legs you are most DEFINITELY doing something wrong.
>>
Lift heavier weights dumbass
>>
File: IMG_0374.jpg (954KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.jpg
954KB, 4032x3024px
>>41771901
You're a meme of a person and literally lack the physical ability to feel your body moving like a normal human being.

It takes time, form cues, and effort.
>>
>>41771901

Do more than one of each exercise, and quadruple the weights (if you're using any).
>>
You are probably just an idiot m8, you can't not feel the weight in OHP or squats unless you are lifting a lightweight bar or some shit
>>
>>41771916
>>41771921
how heavy? i can already squat 3pl8 for 2 going below parallel and i can't feel shit in my legs. they just get "hard" and i can't do another rep. same goes for other ones.

the only two exercises that i'll actually feel are lunges (burning quads) and hip thrusts and that's only if i do like 15 of them with pretty heavy weight
>>
>>41771952
try to do your main sets once again at the end of workout
that's the thing with strength training, when you're past 1st month in the gym you won't always feel the muscles but you'll just know that there's no way on Earth you could do it once again
but not feeling ANYTHING is weird
>>
>>41771952

I would have to see a video of you squatting... but I guarantee that either your form is off, or you're not lifting heavy enough weight.
>>
>>41771901
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congenital_insensitivity_to_pain
>>
This smells like bait.

Also post your fucking heigt/weight and lifts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.