[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is caffeine something that should just be avoided entirely?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: caffeine.png (1MB, 1286x600px) Image search: [Google]
caffeine.png
1MB, 1286x600px
Is caffeine something that should just be avoided entirely?

Every pro-caffeine argument reeks of corporate shilling to me.

Studies etc desired.
>>
Yes, its shit.
>>
There's no strong evidence suggesting that caffeine is too bad or good for usage provided that your daily consumption is moderate. (i.e. ~400mg daily)
>>
just figure that shit out for yourself

do you like coffee? feel alright drinking it a bit? go for it

if you don't then you don't

god this shit isn't hard faggot learn to make a decision for yourself
>>
>>41770544

Its only claim to fame is that it has antioxidants in it.. But so does lemonade and chocolate.

If youre in it for the energy boost realize that caffiene is ever so slightly poisoning/agitating your system giving you a slight increase in heart rate.

If you think any of that is something you should go out of your way to include in your diet... Then youre a nuffy

Also dairy is fucked too, especially in America
>>
>>41770544
It's fine as long as you're not having more than 2- 3 cups in moderation a day
>>
>>41770544
The general consensus from studies is that it's slightly beneficial when you get it from coffee (and not sugary "coffee" or energy drinks) and not harmful unless you ingest more than you can handle.

>>41771018
Mom, pls get off 4chan.
>>
>>41771168
Even that is too much and will cause you to wake up groggy, headaches, and crashes.
>>
>>41771221
Yea no, not for the general population. That's just people that are uncommonly sensitive to caffeine that have a much longer half life for it.
>>
>>41771221
Maybe if you're having 6 shots in your lattes. Typical cup is fine
>>
>>41770544
If i drink it regularly I start needing to maintain energy

If i drink it once every 1-3 weeks it feels like amphetamine and the following day my energy is at 90% of normal.

I only drink it when I really need it and I have the time to "recover".
>>
>>41773176
Came here to post this. Caffeine should be something to be kept in the reserve for when it's really needed.
Regular consumption has nothing but drawbacks and whatever benefits it may have you can get these in many other ways.

OP, don't fall for stimulants.
>>
>>41770544
Anti-caffeine arguments are the work of mattress lobbyists. They need you to waste money on expensive sleep systems to fund their lavish lifestyle, so they slander stimulants and try to con you into falling for the sleep meme. Just wash down a handful of caffeine pills with a mix of deathwish coffee and cannibal ferox. Maybe find a crank dealer.
>>
File: Crack-cocaine-2-grams.jpeg.jpg (12KB, 220x222px) Image search: [Google]
Crack-cocaine-2-grams.jpeg.jpg
12KB, 220x222px
>>41774360
Also don't forget considering amphetamines, speed or maybe crack.

Crack substitutes the need to eat so you will cut like a god. Dont starve to death tho
>>
the same people that bitch about caffeine probably vape or smoke, smoke weed, drink alcohol, and inject steroids rofl
>>
>>41770939
Also, keep in mind sensitivity changes between people. If I have even one coffee around 8 oz which is like 75mg of caffeine at 10 am I still have trouble sleeping that night.
>>
>>41774564
crack as a drug is okay, if you fancy doing cocaine but only have 20 quid you can have a decent night, no hangover, couple beers and there's no comedown.

wouldn't recommend if you have a problem with cocaine. it's moreish but you won't wake up in the morning and sell your asshole for more.

if you want a functional stim, use meth or regular amphetamine/ritalin/adderal/etc.
>>
>>41770943
this OP, can't you use google? do you even have a mind of your own? you're going to get nowhere in life if you can't even make up your own fucking mind on coffee.
>>
>>41774670
Ritalin, like most psychiatric drugs, causes some brain damage over time. Also obligatory reminder that psychiatry is a pseudo science.

Now, seriously speaking, some very useful smart drugs that people should check are phenibut for high stress circumstances like during combat, first month learning game and so; and of course the all famous modafinil. Both addictive but not really a problem if you cycle them so you unlock maximum brain power.

>expanding_brain_meme.png
>>
>>41770544
Coffee is good for your brain and gut.

Soda and energy drinks are Jewish poison.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.