[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 years old It's too late for me boys. You can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1496976158744.jpg (146KB, 1200x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1496976158744.jpg
146KB, 1200x1180px
>21 years old

It's too late for me boys. You can leave me behind.
>>
File: 1497259874007.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497259874007.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>41770065
Turned 21 a few days ago.

It's over for us.
>>
>>41770065
turning 22 in 3 months
Should I stream my suicide?
>>
I'm turning 30 next year and have been feeling like it is all over

You fucks are still in your early 20s, do you know how much I would have worked on myself if I could in my 20s?
>>
Skip some and create
>me 14 y.o. it's over
thread already
>>
>>41770103
>>41770089
>>41770074

srs, are all young dudes just pure bitch mode now or what? im 32, started training six months ago and can definitively say im gonna make it. no excuses motha fuckas
>>
File: 1497233679222.png (84KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1497233679222.png
84KB, 658x901px
>>41770103
>>>>>>I'm turning 40 next year and have been feeling like it is all over
>You fucks are still in your early 30s, do you know how much I would have worked on myself if I could in my 30s?

>I'm turning 50 next year and have been feeling like it is all over
>You fucks are still in your early 40s, do you know how much I would have worked on myself if I could in my 40s?

>I'm turning 60 next year and have been feeling like it is all over
>You fucks are still in your early 50s, do you know how much I would have worked on myself if I could in my 50s?

>I'm turning 70 next year and have been feeling like it is all over
>You fucks are still in your early 60s, do you know how much I would have worked on myself if I could in my 70s?

>I'm DEAD NOW and it's all over.
>You fucks are still alive, do you know how much I would have worked on myself if I was still alive?
>>
stop comparing yourself to other people your age is all you have to do

sure there are more successful people than you that are your age or younger but there is no point in dwelling on it

you fuckers gotta realize men age like wine while women age like milk, if you are a shredded trenboy you can fuck 18 year old gangas even at 40, you just have to be smart

i am like 3/10 facial genetics so I started lifting and bought fake designer clothes and it makes women interested in me, cause that's all we care about right?
>>
>>41770103
Here are the mistakes I made at 20-23

I got a job that paid $10 and I stayed at that job for a few years, I didn't understand that life was passing me by and all I had to show for it was money and working a lot

Don't make the same mistake

At 23+ I decided to go to school and I did well in college because I kept studying and was more dedicated than when I was in my early 20s. I picked up experience and kept moving in the world

Fucked up thing was between my life and work I didn't have a good balance. I would work myself so much until I fucked up working out and my low back was done. Now I'm turning 30 next year and your priorities change, I want a normal life again and not a life where I am alone but rich and have a job most in their 20s can only dream about. Work/life balance is real and don't spend your 20s working so much, understand there is a time and place to get shit done. Try to have as much fun as you can, and if you are a home body or shutin, you will end up wasting your 20s by sitting at home, Make sure you go out once in a while and drive to a neighoring city if you have to and experience life from that point of view, go out in a different place, try some new hangout spots. Life becomes all about experiences and what your job is or how much you make becomes meaningless since we are all on borrowed time
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.