[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/, I'm hoping you can aid me. Longstory short,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Hello /fit/, I'm hoping you can aid me.

Longstory short, in High School from 2004 to 2007, I played football on my High School's team. I was an Offensive Guard and had earned the nickname Brickwall due to the fact running into me was like running into a brickwall. Towards the end of the 2007 season, I took a nasty tackle to my left shoulder, permanently injuring it to the point it hasn't healed even to this day. A bunch of shit happened, such as my girlfriend leaving me for my replacement on the team and all my 'friends' at the time abandoning me. I went into a food driven depression that lasted from 2007 to 2015.

In 2015, some kids at a tabletop gaming store I play Warhammer 40k at gave me the nickname Snorlax and that's when I realized it was time to change. I got myself a gym membership. I go three times a week, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, walking 4 miles to the gym and 4 miles back home. While at the gym, I lift weight in 4 thirty minute periods, with short breaks in the pool between and a rest in the steam room at the end.

I changed my diet, cutting out soda all together and sticking to drinking water or organic juices I make at home. I also removed junk foods, such as chips, ice cream and candy bars, and stopped my twice a week visit to this local fast food place that deep fries everything.

Back in January, I grew concern when my body showed no changes, beyond my breathing improving and the fact my shins are no longer flabby. So I began looking up guides online and nothing told me anything I didn't already know. I even checked out the Beginner's guide that's stickied here.

I'm 28 years old, stand at 5'11" and weigh 255 pounds. I actually gained weight, as I was 245 pounds when I started. My family has suggested I go see my doctor, but I was wondering if /fit/ can come up with anything for me to try first.
>>
You're eating too much.

Use MyFitnessPal to track your caloric intake.
You will be surprised.
>>
Keto diet.
Saved my life it can save yours.
Zero bread, zero rice, zero potatoes. The only carbs you will eat are from leafy greens.
Lots of fatty meat l, eggs, and fish.
Lots of bullet proof coffee. Lots of bacon.
Boils down to zero sugar, low carb, good amount of protein and high fat.
It makes your body switch from burning sugar and carbs for energy to only burning fat for energy, basically turning you into a fat burning machine. Keep electrolights up in the beginning to avoid keto flu, I suggest picke juice
>>
>>41769149
>I actually gained weight
Good, that's most likely muscle. Track your daily intake, calculate your TDEE and work your way down to a substantial deficit with most calories from protein and fat. I'd suggest dropping the juices as they're probably high in sugar. You'll be fine mate.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.