[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>long cardio >HIIT >heavy lifts which is the most effective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Iskra-Lawrence-in-bikini-514959.jpg (73KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Iskra-Lawrence-in-bikini-514959.jpg
73KB, 620x413px
>long cardio
>HIIT
>heavy lifts

which is the most effective for increasing test?
>>
>>41768537
Cardio will kill your semen production and make you flaccid like a gay man at the playboy mansion.
>>
>>41768537
>which is the most effective for increasing test?
ROIDS
O
I
D
S
>>
>>41768537
Cardio is good for overall health but lifting helps more with higher T. Having a good diet and not being a fatty is the most important thing.

Also lifting in the afternoon makes T gains a bit higher.
>>
>>41768552
are you purposefully retarded? either way you should feel bad for continuing to survive (i.e. wasting nutritious tendies...)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19301220

>>41768570
>t. the kid who wrote in "E) AL UV TH ABUV" on every test
>>
>>41768601
>lifting helps more with higher T
what do you mean? cardio helps with "general test" but when you get to being "high level test" you need to lift to maintain your test?
>>
>>41768537
Dropping to a bodyfat percentage of 10-15%
Lifting heavy twice a week
Heavy hiit
Enough cardio to build up considerable endrance
Being around, smelling, interacting with and deep dicking young fertile thicc women
>>
>>41768602
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19301220
>In Young healthy men
>Young HEALTHY men

Come on this is /fit/ we're talking about.
>>
>>41768608
No. My point is that you have to be healthy in general for good T levels and cardio helps with that. But I'm not aware of any research that says that cardio directly helps with T. Lifting does however help with T - at least temporarily and if you make it a routine you would get elevated T levels from lifting.
>>
File: Tierfagging.gif (970KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tierfagging.gif
970KB, 440x300px
>>41768638
>mfw bench 230

How fucked am I?
>>
>>41768652
>heavy lifts
you're fine
>>
injecting it
>>
>>41768612
>Heavy hiit
how? jumping rope?
>>
>>41769172
Jumping chain
>>
>>41769172
look up tabata style training. 20 seconds of intense activity with 10 seconds of rest between. 6-8 rounds of this (think of the 20 seconds as a "rep") for about 3-4 minutes total

repeat 2-3 times. I usually do 3 rounds of it with 5 minutes rest in between
>>
eating clean
eating leafy green veggies
eating low-carb
lifting weights
having sex with women
only masturbating at most 1-2 times per week
intermittent fasting
>>
>>41768601
>lifting in the afternoon makes T gains a bit higher.
Leave.
>>
>>41768552
good cardiovascular health is essential for boners... ED is often the first sign of heart disease
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.