[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /fit/ this might seem unrelated at first but i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1391.jpg (99KB, 602x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1391.jpg
99KB, 602x1024px
sup /fit/

this might seem unrelated at first but i don't think it is. i was watching the new twin peaks tonight, and i noticed something about one of the female characters. she was very attractive physically, but more than that, it's almost as if the director had made her turn up all of her mannerisms to maximum levels of sexiness. the way she walked, moved, talked, and even her facial expressions were all extremely sexy.

this made me realize that even more than looks or personality, the way a woman carries herself makes a huge difference in how attractive she is to me.

so we are all here and in the gym trying to get big and strong, and hopefully even better looking to attract women right? but after we get that /hotbod/ what about how we carry ourselves?

i can immediately point out "sexy" mannerisms with women, but not at all with men. all i know how to do is walk with very straight posture and talk in a deep, clear voice. but what else do women find sexy in men? how do i achieve maximum levels of sexiness after making all these gains /fit/?

(hopefully some femanons can comment itt)
>>
Just wear tight jeans and show off your bulge
>>
>>41766673
It's a small thing, but easily overlooked- maintain eye contact when talking to someone.
>>
>lifting for women

kill yourself
>>
>>41766761
i'm a grower not a shower so that might not work

>>41766775
maintain the whole time? i thought you should occasionally look away

>>41766783
i lift for a lot of reasons and getting laid is one of them. not even close to the first reason though
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>41766775
I err on the side of too much eye contact, but i think it works well for me
>people are extremely quick to trust me
>girls compliment my eyes constantly (gray blue)
>people at work say that i'm a great listener

Even if it intimidates some people, ut's better than the alternative of not making enough eye contact. Not making enough is beta as fuck.
>>
>>41766847
as a girl who has only interacted with two penises, can someone pls explain grower vs shower? like are shower's literally always the same size they just harden or soften?
>>
>>41766955
i'm like 3-4 in inches without an erection and 7 with one. idk what showers are like but i'm assuming they change size at least a little bit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.