[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/, I'm trying to find a protein powder that doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: shit.png (290KB, 1029x589px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
290KB, 1029x589px
hey /fit/, I'm trying to find a protein powder that doesn't taste like 1,000 dogs' assholes. I've heard really good things about ON's Extreme Milk Chocolate, does this taste decent? I heard they recently changed the formula, and it may taste different.

What protein brand and flavor does /fit/ use?
>>
That's the powder I use and it doesn't taste like shit but I'm not savoring the flavor or anything...
>>
>>41763053
I use this

http://www.sixstarpro.ca/products/six-star-whey-protein-plus/

You'll need a blender (it doesn't mix well) but I throw it in everything I eat (popcorn, peanut butter, etc) and i'm fine.
>>
>>41763235
okay, I found a post from 2013 and a lot of people talked about how they love it (they said it was like drinking nesquik, but I havent had nesquik), so I wasn't sure if it was reformulated and not as good as it used to be. Thank you anon

>>41763253
I'll have a blender in October (boss is getting married and will give me his nice blender lol), so I'll keep that in mind. In the meantime, I'll need something that doesn't make me gag every time
>>
>>41763439
>I'll need something that doesn't make me gag every time

Just buy one for $20 you poorfag. Or just mix it into food like I do.
>>
>>41763053
just mixed it with water and chug it faggot
>>
>>41763053
myprotein's chocolate mint was fuckin tits m8. really solid
>>
This shit tastes pretty bad but it's what I use
>>
>>41763778
This. Protein powder doesn't really taste that good unless you add extra shit into it (yogurt, fruit, peanut butter, etc).
>>
You don't drink protein powder for the taste, fatass.

>waaa why doesn't everything taste like birthday cake and ice cream?!

kyfs
>>
Gold standard cake batter flavour, with some peanut butter powder added in. Water in a shaker bottle gtg.
>>
>>41763439

>not just buying a blender

Seriously?
>>
>>41763053
Get Gold Standard French Vanilla Creme.
>>
>>41763053
None of the ON's taste that great, but extreme milk chocolate and blueberry cheesecake are probably the best.
>>
>>41763053
Go for extreme or double chocolate whey powder. Definitely don't fall for the vanilla meme, it's like drinking out of date milk.
>>
>>41763053
Have you tried not being a gigantic fucking pussy and just drinking it?
>>
>>41763053
I have chocolate malt and add a little bit of milk to it with water and it tastes amazing i want to have ∞ scoops of it
>>
Has anyone tried unflavored protein powder? Does it still taste like nasty whey powder?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.