[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else remember this guy who logged his fat loss journe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1440.jpg (64KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1440.jpg
64KB, 640x426px
Anyone else remember this guy who logged his fat loss journey on here then failed and disappeared?

It's already been 3 years.

https://365daysoffat.wordpress.com
>>
>>41762003
This dude was actually a friend of a friend of mine and I'm sad to say he didn't survive the depression. I don't know the details of everything, it didn't feel right to ask when my friend told me about this. RIP.
>>
>>41762003
>328-271
He was doing pretty well. Reading that just made me sad.
>>
>>41762028
>faking your own death to get out of the shame of ever having to come back on /fit/ and admit you fucked up

Hello 365daysoffat
>>
>>41762003

Huh. Didn't realize it had been 3 years.

It's too bad that he killed himself. Depression is rough shit.

WITH THAT FUCKING SAID He never fucking listened to anyones advice, went from eating God knows how many calories a day to 1500, and could have saved himself a lot of fucking grief if he just listened to people that knew how to do this better than he did.
>>
>>41762101
>went from eating God knows how many calories a day to 1500

Why exactly was that bad?
>>
>>41762128
Impossible to keep up, you have to do it gradually
>>
>>41762003
Oh man. I remember seeing his posts and wishing he would go kill himself for thinking we care for him

good times
>>
>>41762128

That's bad for a few reasons.

1. Making huge changes to your diet makes you feel like shit. When people switch to keto, for example, some people will literally feel like they have the flu for a few days. This dude obviously doesn't have a whole lot of control over his diet to begin with, why does he think he's gonna have any more when he feels awful?

2. Your habits are a huge part of your diet. They're hard to resist. When you try to change them all at once, it's easy to fail one, and then another, and then another. Before you know it, you're back to square one.
>>
>>41762128
The dude would eat like 500 calories a day sometimes then complain about being close to the reaper.

1500 cal a day is pretty much a 2500 calorie defosit to him.
>do the math
>500cal in one day
>3500 cal defosit
>losing a pound of FAT AND MUSCLE IN ONE FUCKING DAY
>maeking it

Sad shit dude
>>
>>41762203
>defosit

You need to be literate to post here
>>
Did he really kill himself? Proof?
Rich piana sex tape where?
>>
>>41762233
*deposit
>>
>>41762249
He didn't an hero. He's just pretending so he can get out of the shame. He wants us all to think his dead so we don't make threads about him calling him out.
>>
>>41762260
Deficit*
>>
>>41762028
i guess he really did lose all that fat then
>>
>>41762028
fuck really?
any other source? like an obituary or anything?
>>
>>41762267
of course /fit/ would think that
>>
File: IMG_1368.jpg (33KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1368.jpg
33KB, 600x315px
>>41762277
>mfw 365DOF is more shredded than 100% of /fit/
>mfw 365DOF is literally as shredded as zyzz
>>
>>41762307
guess we all really are gonna make it, in the end...
>>
>>41762003
>tfw your starting weight is the same as this guy's

My goal per day is around 2k calories though. Plus I'll bet I'm a lot taller.
>>
Thanks, OP.
I almost forgot /fit/ biggest loser.
>>
What about hist retarded GF that didnt want him to lose weight?
>>
If he's really dead than I kind of envy him.

His misery is over. His at peace, a peace you've only experienced before birth.
>>
>>41762176
>wishing he would go kill himsel
Any more cases when that worked?
>>
>>41762300
/fit/ would also happily play on a meme that someone killed themselves just for keks

There's no reason to believe one way or another what you hear about someone who just stops posting.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.