[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here a vegetarian who hates vegans? Why is it every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Shiba-Inus-silly-face.jpg (19KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Shiba-Inus-silly-face.jpg
19KB, 600x450px
Anyone else here a vegetarian who hates vegans?

Why is it every time vegetarians want to have a conversation on the internet vegans feel that they have a right to butt in?
>>
>>41761782
Vegan here. I'll have you know, there is literally no point to being a vegetarian and you need to stop kidding yourself if you think it makes you any better than a meat eater when you are still shoving animal products down your mouth.

You need to realize it's an addiction that needs to be broken.
>>
>>41761807
this desu
>>
File: IMG_0362.gif (29KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0362.gif
29KB, 540x410px
>>41761807
>>41762082
BRAINLETS BTFO
>>
>>41762190
btfo
>>
>>41761782
You're talking about people who define their whole lives around a shitty diet that they're on to feel morally superior to others and don't expect them to be annoying cucks? Who cares dude, just say "that's cool" and pay no attention to them.
>>
I'm an omnivore who hates vegetarians more than vegans. You kill calves and chicks to get your food, but it's not okay for ME to do it? Eat shit. At least the vegans don't fuck around when it comes to lowering their body count.
>>
File: 1495489913045.jpg (49KB, 646x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495489913045.jpg
49KB, 646x960px
>>41762713
Vegan detected, no one uses the phrase 'omnivore' but vegans. Nice try, but the lack of amino acids has hindered your brain development and makes your false flag transparent.
>>
>>41762862
A vegan would have said 'carnist'. I said 'omnivore' because I don't eat meat exclusively.
>>
>>41762936
You would know that wouldn't you vegan?
>>
>>41761807
I'm a vegan and I agree with this. Not because of animal products, but because shoving dairy (especially cheese) down your throats absolutely disgusts me.

Don't worry, I hate vegans who do nothing but eat processed sugars and fried shit too.
>>
>>41761807
>egan here. I'll have you know, there is literally no point to being a vegetarian and you need to stop kidding yourself if you think it makes you any better than a meat eater when you are still shoving animal products down your mouth.
He said, using technology made with animal products.
>>
>>41761782
I'm a tran and I hate 99% of the online trans community and activists
>>
>>41763652
I'm like this but for veganism like shut the fuck up nobody cares about your dietary choices the only reason i would tell someone i'm is if they see me eat and just ask me straight up.
>>
>>41763733
Gender politics in the public eye shamed me back into the closet
>>
>>41761782
Who cares you are both faggots that feel the need to impose your diet choice on everyone else. Shut up about your retarded life decision that has no advantage over a diet with meat present. Go cry about factory farming while idealizing big metropolitan cities that cause it the most. Don't act like you give a shit about farming practices when the same liberals destroyed the small farmer. There are no true vegans or vegetarians because they all cheat when they shove big fat dicks in their mouths. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>41763932
t. GrumpyJiisan
>>
>>41763733
Lmfao, Vegans barely talk about their fucking diet, it's always meat eaters who complain and bitch due to their persecution complex.
>>
I've toyed with the idea of becoming a militant ostrovegan so I can have even fewer friends than I have now but can't because I don't like mussels enough to eat them everyday and every other bivalve is too expensive and you can't have fewer than zero friends.
>>
>>41764170
>every other bivalve is too expensive

Smoked oysters, bruh. They're ~$1.50 a tin and they make the BEST stuffed mushrooms.
>>
File: WFyJQND.jpg (4MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WFyJQND.jpg
4MB, 3000x2000px
>>41763932
The small farmer had to go. Agribuisness is a more efficient form of production.

t. card carrying Republican

>>41764106
They talk about it ALL the time

This meme that your spouting is pushed by vegans who want to play the victim while simultaneously being the agressor
>>
>>41761807
Your rabbit food is fertilized with cow shit, an animal product taken without the cow's consent.
>>
>>41761807
>still shoving animal products down your mouth
>implying that animal products are inherently bad

this just in: they're not
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.