[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it's time we start trying to answer one of the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 0.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
I think it's time we start trying to answer one of the most difficult questions posed since the dawn of time.

Who would win in a fight between a Silverback Gorilla and a Grizzly Bear?

Now before you start sucking each others dicks for imaginary internet points, let me establish some ground rules.

1. You have 6 months to train and condition your animal for the fight. That means you get to select most genetically gifted gorilla/bear you can find, and you get 6 months to turn it into the most ruthless fighting machine the world has ever seen.

2. No sneak attacks. Arena style fight to the death. If the animals refuse to fight they will be prodded with cattle prods to encourage aggression.

3. One of each animals offspring will be ring side, "cheering on" their father. The real reason for this is that it will kick the animals protective instincts into over drive.

4. No weapons of any kind, but the animals fangs and claws will be sharpened, and checked to be in good condition before the fight.

5. If both animals die after the fight, it will be considered a draw.

Who wins?
>>
opposable thumbs animal
>>
I feel like the bear would win. Don't bears have insanely thick skulls? Which would make the Gorilla's primary chance of victory much harder.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
gorilla wins this fight every time you fucking jackass
>>
File: IMG_7938.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7938.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
If claws are coming out, it's going to the bear.
>bigger than silverback
>faster
>claws
>teeth
>WOULD FUCK UP A GORILLA
>>
>>41760191
Bull fucking shit dude.

>Faster

You're out of your mind. Have you seen a Gorilla charge? Bears are slow as shit. They may be able to run faster in an all out sprint, but short burst strength goes to the gorilla without a doubt.

I don't think you understand how big of a deal opposable thumbs are. A gorilla could grab the bears dick and rip that thing clean off its husk.
>>
File: IMG_5202.png (17KB, 746x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5202.png
17KB, 746x600px
>>41760087
This meme is probably older than the 12 year olds that lurk /fat/
>>
I think it's the bear. Heavier and faster. He would just overwhelm the gorilla immediately and tear out the throat.
>>
File: IMG_5877.jpg (65KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5877.jpg
65KB, 480x480px
>>41760103
>implying thumbs matter when you have 5 inch claws and a swipe strong enough to literally break the spine of a moose.
>>
>>41760087
bear 10 times / 10

bear could kill 2 or 3 to be honest. heavier, stronger and a natural hunter and carnivore. you'll be asking who would win in a fight of gorilla vs tiger next.
>>
What's with all these animal powerlevel threads lately?
>>
>>41760087
Two ways I see it going down. It depends on the individual animal's willingness to fight and its ferocity.
1. Gorilla manages to land significant bites on the bears neck during a struggle but bear claws the gorillas chest and neck. Both die.
2. Bear pins down gorilla while mauling its neck. Gorilla dies.

Why do people underestimate the size of the Grizzly and overestimate the size of the Silverback. The gorilla is fucking tiny in comparison. I've seen a dead European brown bear and I know that Grizzlies are larger and more aggressive so that tells me all I need to know.
>>
File: harambe.jpg (5KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
harambe.jpg
5KB, 274x184px
>>41760311
Honestly I think a gorilla could punch a hole straight through a bears chest.Have you seen how strong these fucking things are? Bears are mostly fat.
>>
>>41760333
Newfags or bots
>>
>>41760373
Bear will win, its already proven
>>
File: shaved bear.jpg (10KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
shaved bear.jpg
10KB, 273x184px
>>41760384
Proven my ass.
>>
>>41760432
Look it up in the internet, i already did it snd i found an article saying the bear will rekt the gorilla
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.