[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zyzz taught us to live life to the fullest and not give a fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1642x922px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1642x922px
Zyzz taught us to live life to the fullest and not give a fuck what people think. He taught us to work out, to improve yourself both physically and mentally, and most importantly, Zyzz showed us that life is only what you make of it, and that if you want something you dont sit around like a sad cunt waiting for good things to happen to you, you go out there and do it yourself, create your own opportunity, sculpt your own life the way you wanted it to be, because thats what sick cunts do brah, and thats what the revolution is all about.
>>
>>41759619
zyzz was a dumb roider who died a fools death
>>
>>41759674
fpbp
>>
>>41759619

And don't forget to take steroids, otherwise you'll be small forever
>>
>>41759619
>have drug-induced heart attack in a faggy thai sauna
>>
>>41759619
I wasn't here to experience Zyzz in his prime, yet i still miss him. We all gonna make it bruh.
>>
>>41759695
All you missed out on was a lot of autism and gayness.
>>
>>41759674
Not sure what your point is - in just seven words, you jump between several totally unrelated points.

Yeah he was dumb. I admire the bloke a lot, but he came across as your typical Aussie douchebag - not that intelligent, pretty shy, so just turned his fake "douchebag" personality up to 11 in order to get attention. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd highly recommend that tactic for anyone in his position, but yeah, he wasn't the brightest guy on earth.

Roider? Yeah, that's how he got a godlike body, but you throw randomly in the middle of a sentence with no context. I don't see your point?

Fools death. Yeah, again I'll grant you that. Being high on coke, dehydrated from drinking, in a sauna, in Thailand, in the height of summer. Not a good recipe at the best of times. But to do this with a known diagnosed heart condition you've done nothing about? Kind of bordering on suicidal.

So are you in support of him or not? Learn English.
>>
>>41759674
>>41759686
>>41759692
>>41759761
Never gonna make it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.