[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /fit/ I have a question for you. I'm trying to lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: theodora.jpg (187KB, 397x500px) Image search: [Google]
theodora.jpg
187KB, 397x500px
Okay /fit/ I have a question for you. I'm trying to lose weight as quickly as possible and trying to achieve a twink/femboy build. I rollerblade 25km in the morning, do 1000 cals of hard cardio after work everyday and I do 45 minutes of yoga after I rollerblade everyday. I eat only 1600 calories a day. Is that enough to be eating? I am making sure that I am getting enough vitamins and stuff and I am eating tons of veggies, I'm only skimping on the protein so I can lose muscle mass. Will this be damaging to my health in the longterm, because some people said it will be.

Thanks.
>>
It's kind of hard to say because we have no idea what you look like, how old you are, how long you've been doing this, and what experience you have with fitness.

I'm not an expert or anything, but I'd say that if you lifted you'd actually end up burning more calories than just doing cardio. Also, you need protein to lose weight / have energy.

It sounds like you're going to pass the fuck out at work / are anorexic.
>>
>>41759450
I understand that I need protein, I am not avoiding it entirely by any means, I am just eating less than I need to maintain my current muscle mass. I used to lift and also swim competitively before I got smacked by depression which made me stop doing those but I didn't cut my caloric intake so I became a fatty.

And is it still anorexia if I am eating 3 meals a day? Sometimes I feel a bit hungry so I'll have some fruit or something to hold me over, I am making sure to never starve myself.
>>
>>41759002
>twink/femboy build.

Post boipussy. I guarantee tons of a bond will start offering help/advice.
>>
>>41760158
Sadly i am still too chubby for it to be at all enticing for people.
>>
>>41759002
>rollerblade
>joga
you are already a faggot why you want becoming bigger fem faggot
>>
>>41760180

Still post it. Bby.
>>
File: 20170202_134843.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170202_134843.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>41760292
I'm at work, so this will have to do. As I said, I know I'm fat and need to lose more weight
>>41760274
Because being a femme faggot is great as hell and getting ostensibly "straight" guys to fuck me is fun.
>>
>>41760572

Post kik so I can make you my gf.
>>
File: 20170422_235903.jpg (926KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170422_235903.jpg
926KB, 2560x1440px
>>41760881
I assure you that you do not want me as your gf. My hair is terrible and I lack style. Pic related.

Also, any advice for the topic at hand is appreciated.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.