[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>frequently give lifting and nutrition advice that people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1492910874031.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492910874031.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>frequently give lifting and nutrition advice that people thank you for
>I'm a 125 pound skelly from /r9k/
>>
>someone from /r9k/ deliberately making the site worse

Quelle suprise
>>
>frequently give out lifting and nutrition advice that nobody listens to and calls me DYEL for even suggesting
>Lifting 6 years, 6'0 - 185lbs, 10% bodyfat.

People just don't want to hear the truth of what works, they want to listen to the meme advice people like OP give out.

I'm the type of person who suggests you train full body 2 or 3 times per week, most people would laugh at that. Oh well I'll keep on lifting 2-3 times a week full body looking jacked and lean while you kill yourself in the gym 6 days a week on your meme split doing endless amounts of sets.
>>
>>41758373
Tell me more lad, what do you do on your off days?
>>
File: 1497022384062.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1497022384062.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
>give toppest tier advice
>don't follow it myself
>>
>>41758373
>He doesn't enjoy being in the gym a lot
>>
>>41758373
I'm switching to a 3-day full body routine because of anons like you. Excited to see some progress.
>>
>>41758398
I have a feeling that's most of /fit/, we all know what we SHOULD be doing, but it's easier said than done...
>>
File: tumblr_lwfql4MPX71r6waswo1_500.png (188KB, 489x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwfql4MPX71r6waswo1_500.png
188KB, 489x356px
>>41758398
>give people great relationship advice
>I have never seen a vagina
>>
>>41758400
I use to enjoy going 6 days a week, until I realised I was spinning my wheels and not making any progress. It made me HATE lifting because of the fact I was spending SO MUCH FUCKING TIME in the gym getting NOWHERE.

That hate made me finally give up and try the full body 2-3 times a week stuff, and it fucking worked out, made better gains, fell back in love with lifting, amazed at how putting in less effort/time/days into the gym resulted in more fucking gains and a much better physique.

That said, there's no reason for me to actually even be at the gym any more than that.

I should of taken a hint those times where I was away from the gym for 3-4 days, then went in and had a beast session. Now with lifting only 2-3 times a week every session is a beast session, because I'm actually recovered instead of just consistently pounding my body everyday without decent progress/results.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.