[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey ive been lifting and doing bodyweight exercises for abt 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: WIN_20170611_001514.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170611_001514.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
hey ive been lifting and doing bodyweight exercises for abt 5 years now. I feel like ive hit a flatpoint and haven't changed much in months. how can I improve
>>
You probably only have been progressing 1/5th every year of the previous year. Should have started adding weight after year one. You can hold plates to get a weight belt and do it that way.
>>
>>41756512
Going to get in here before the shitposters do
>eat more (800-1000 cals over maintenance)
>lift heavier (progressive overload)
>less cardio
>>
You look like shit and i can tell that you dont do any weight assisted calesthetics if you did ypu would look good
>>
>>41756533
lets see you
>>
Damn I though my gains were dissapointining... you haven't even achieved Ottermode OP - the fuck kind of training have been doing?
>>
>>41756731
>>41756512

seriously, I'm nothing to look at but it took me less than a year to drop from 250 to 160. Does gaining muscle really require that much more time than dropping fat or is OP just lazy/not adding more sets/reps at all?
>>
Well going to gym for 5 years regularly I'd say he's not lazy but clearly not training and dieting smart. Building muscle is a slow process yes but not that slow. I'd suggest OP isn't selecting the right excercise, utilising progressive overload effectively, probably too scared of potentially putting on fat so Isn't eating enough to allow his body to putt on muscle.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>41757000
op is just full of shit. op probably jogs a mile a day and his routine is 20 pushups 3 times a week.

source: i've been doing bodyweight for a week and look better (starting from skinnyfat dyel)

if you push yourself a bit, bodyweight => ottermode

if you half-workout, bodyweight => op
>>
>>41756512
>I do 10 pushups a day why arent i jacked!!????
>>
File: 1467959834622.png (91KB, 211x162px) Image search: [Google]
1467959834622.png
91KB, 211x162px
>>41757509
>thinks a week is enough time to see discernible results
>posts image of very probable steroid abusers

In the summertime when the weather is hot
>>
Also if he's just doing basic body weight calisthenics like push-ups and pull-ups he's gonna get nowhere. His weight probably stays about the same so the resistance is the same. The body won't change if you aren't asking it to do more than it's used to doing. Adding reps is but one form of stimulous that encourages muscle growth (that's increasing muscular endurance ). But you also need to increase resistance and volume. Plus giving the body the tools (diet/rest) needed for the body to make those changes.
>>
File: 1493047158490.jpg (23KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
1493047158490.jpg
23KB, 600x497px
>>41757509
>source: i've been doing bodyweight for a week
>>
>>41757509
source: i've been doing bodyweight for a week and look better (starting from skinnyfat dyel)

hahhahahahahaahha ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>41757509
>1 week
WOW THIS GUY KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>41757566
if youre on 10grams of test you'll see results within a week dude
>>
You've been doing nothiing the past 5 years
>>
>>41756533
It's calisthenics, mr rude person
>>
>>41757512
I ate a creatine, why am I not buff as fuck?
>>
>>41757689
Interesting how you didn't mention that at all, retard
>>
Don't listen to these DYELs OP, you're fucken shredded. Whats your arm routine?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.