[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have monstrous man tits >to make matters worse, I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1496475099201.png (322KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496475099201.png
322KB, 600x360px
>have monstrous man tits
>to make matters worse, I have serious gyno
>been fighting my insurance for a surgery to no avail
>doctor recommends I wear a literal manbra because my nipples get so erect (glandular problems) they start to scratch against my shirt and bleed
>fuck it, start exercising
>second day at the gym
>its full of chads and stacys
>hear them whisper and record me
>6'8 massive nigger comes in
>"UUHHHH LOOK AT THEM MOGUMBOS"
>points at me
>everyone is laughing
>I immediately run out and go home
>feel like killing myself

I can't do it anymore, is there any hope for me if I attempt to exercise without going to the gym?
>>
>>41753798
Get your fat ass to the gym you pathetic loser
>>
>>41753798
Different gym or start at home doing basic stuff I'd say to cut down at home, the gym shouldn't be full of faggots who care more about making fun of others than working their bodies. Or just ignore them, and eventually, they'll stop being asshats because you won't give them a reaction.
>>
>>41753798
Damn, that's really fucked up OP, if they did that in my gym they'd get banned. Sorry you had that experience.
>>
>>41753798
Prove them wrong
>>
>>41753798
I do not pity you, you fucked yourself up to be here. It is wholly on you. Face that fact you idiot.

Also do the following:

Fast, look up intermittent fasting. I suggest you do 24 hour fasts.

Work out, start with cardio and bodyweight, so you do not have to go to the gym. Do this every day, for 30-60 minutes, besides cardio.

Cut out the following: sweets, bakery products, snacks, soda of any kind, sugar. Drink water, tea, black coffee.

If you drink milk and consume dairy, stop it, as dairy contains (especially milk) animal estrogen which, if you have hormonal imbalance will fuck you up. Also makes you fatter.

I would go full vegan if I were you, but everything at once would set you up for failure. Reduce meat consumption to 4, then 3, 2 and lastly 1 day a week. This will also make your weight loss faster as the animal fats will not block your veins (yes, "lean meat" is the same). If you can, eat only fish, once a week.

Check these out:
nutritionfacts.org
gettingstronger.org
>>
>>41753798
>I can't do it anymore, is there any hope for me if I attempt to exercise without going to the gym?
yes diet is 1000x more important for weight loss than exercise

doing bodyweight exercises as home is good enough to not look like complete shit as well
>>
>>41753798
yes lock yourself in basement with nithing but a gallon of water and kale for 6 months
>>
>>41753798
could we see them OP? to see if its glandular or not
>>
>>41753798
You can lose the tits via surgery, but he'll always be a nigger.
>>
>>41753798
That literally did not happen. Nobody cares what you do in the gym. 5/10 bait made me reply.
>>
>>41753798
If you don't want to build muscles, just losing fat, diet is extremely important and hardest part. Just drink only water every day. No soda and junk food. Walk for an hour every day. You will be losing weight.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.