[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys I'm going on a date in like two hours with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2516.jpg (166KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2516.jpg
166KB, 750x1334px
Alright guys I'm going on a date in like two hours with a girl from tinder. How do I reduce the amount of awkwardness, and calm my nerves before she gets here?? I'm pretty nervous
>>
>>41751900
Drink some water. Do something else to take your mind off edge. If it's the evening, have some wine or beer. If both of you are slightly buzzed, it'll be less awkward.
>>
>>41751900
alcohol
>>
>>41751900
>"girl"
kek
>>
>>41751900
Alcohol or warm your body up and jump around, stretch.
>>
>>41751900
>being this much of a beta loser
>making it

get over it op, you're gonna creep her out and she's gonna block you on all of social media and tell her friends about the loser she accidentally gave a chance
>>
>>41751900
Sit comfortably in a quiet place, close your eyes (or don't) and focus your attention on the feeling of nervousness with equanimity. While you note the emotion (nervousness/anxiety) say the word "feel" (in your mind or softly, out loud) every 2-3 seconds while you feel the emotion. If you sense it going away, say "gone", if it goes away without you sensing it and you feel nothing, say "rest". If another feeling (physical or emotional) comes up, continue saying "feel". If images or chatter comes up (without any feeling), let them come and go or redirect your attention toward feeling.

When you do this and when you say "feel" or "gone" or "rest" do so with objective impassivity, don't shrink away from the emotion and don't hang on it.

If you feel nervous during the date, just focus on the color of the girls eyes and the words she is saying. This will keep you calm and have the added bonus of keeping eye contacting and actively listening.

Good luck!
>>
>>41751900
Just talk about random shit. Ask what she does on her free time, work, how she likes work, hobbies and talk about movies then you can talk about them. I dont know man. Been a while since ive been on a date.
>>
>>41751900
Look up things to say on a date, so you have some backup topics. But remember yourself during the date that sometimes silence is fine and not an issue as long as you're confident about it.
>>
Thanks guys! She will be here in about half an hour so I will report back after the date!
>>
>>41751900
Ask her if she'd like some protein-rich cumsplosion down her throat
>>
ALCOHOL
L
C
O
H
O
L
>>
>>41751900
Who cares?
She's a girl off tinder, if you fuck up the date just find another girl off there. Plus you'll have more experience then.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.