[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone noticed that /fit/ isn't quite at the same level

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sad_frog[1].jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog[1].jpg
18KB, 600x384px
Has anyone noticed that /fit/ isn't quite at the same level of quality as the /fit/ of 2010-2012? I came back here recently and it seems to me at least that there are a lot more threads ragging on insecurities like height, eye color, penis size and other things that you can't change and a lot less threads that talk about constructive ways to improve yourself.
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this? Maybe my memory is bad but /fit/ seemed much more welcoming back in the day, especially for newcomers.
>>
>>41751731
Influx of redditors, /pol/, and /r9gay/ ruined this board
>>
If you haven't figured it out by now, nothing stays the same forever.
>>
Manlet and/or not white detected
>>
File: foreveralone.jpg (52KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
foreveralone.jpg
52KB, 900x900px
>tfw no gf
>>
the internet got worse just like the world and my life
>>
Been here on and off since 2010
In order to "make it", you need to leave this board permanently. So people start lifting, lose their autismo and make it, so no reason to come here because it's mainly memes and shitposting.

Funny thing though, I navigate on 4chan according to my current life situation. I left /fit/ but still went on 4chin for /trv/ and /biz/, which are good boards once you got the body and wanna improve other aspects of your life
>>
Yeah

It has turned to shit.
>>
that would apply to all of 4chan bud. 2009-2013 was its peak. way to many reddit kids now
>>
>>41751963
yeah, I came here to get on track and found Building the Gymnastic Body

now it all makes sense, maybe I'll dip out again soon

>>41752011
you mean 2004-2007ish?
>>
>>41751757
>Influx of redditors, /pol/, and /r9gay/ ruined this site

Ftfy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.