[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I'm in a bit of a spot.. So I used to be obese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 24610590927726419950.0.jpg (261KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
24610590927726419950.0.jpg
261KB, 960x540px
Hey /fit/ I'm in a bit of a spot..

So I used to be obese but then lost alot of weight and have loose skin. I'm currently 5'9''(pls no manlet hate) 165lbs and 17%BF. I started cutting in April at 1600 and started to do IF.

My lifts frankly suck, I have been lifting for two years but did my own program(shit) and had bad form.

My lifts are all below 1/2/3/4
BP:165lbsx6
SQ:215lbsx4
OHP:115lbsx4
DL:200lbs

Should I do a maintenence/recomp or would something? I mainly want to be stronk but would like to look decent. What do?

Pics related are me
>>
File: 9826248634880436280.0.jpg (314KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
9826248634880436280.0.jpg
314KB, 960x720px
>>
My goal bod is something like this
>>
>>41750676
what's wrong with your chest you fucking freak
>>
>>41750854
Lol it's what happens if you lose 90lbs in a year i guess! (it's loose skin)
>>
>>41750692
You do realise that guy is gay?
>>
>>41750923
Fuck off you're gay.
>>
>>41750676
You really really don't look bad. You got off lucky with the loose skin desu. Mine was way worse and surgery was expensive, but overall 100% worth it

I know it's difficult to hear but you actually look pretty skinny. The loose skin kinda hides it but you can tell by your chest and arms. That makes me think your best way forward is a clean bulk (+500 calories a day)

>>41750692
This is only possible with steroids though. Just be aware that as a natural bodybuilder you will only be able to look good in good lighting, fasted, at the end of or during a cut. To be that big and that cut, and look that way the majority of the time, you need to use steroids like everyone else who has a 'goal body'

I'm going to get burned at the stake for stating the truth but natty lifting is a joke. The sooner you realise the supplements and diet shit you get sold are just as expensive if not way more expensive than a few bottles of test every month, the sooner you'll look impressive.

But, again, don't feel like you absolutely have to look like your goal body to be acceptable. Honestly you look alright. But if you do want to be huge for whatever reason then hop on the needle
>>
>>41750692
this is goal body of every dyel normie faggot who wrote "bearmode" in google images
>>
>>41750676
yea sure 17%
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.