[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I decided to start running in the mornings to get back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: ru.jpg (40KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
ru.jpg
40KB, 620x350px
Yesterday I decided to start running in the mornings to get back in shape
I have a small route I take and it's a good start since I am very much out of shape.
First run was awful, ran to the end of the route and couldn't run back, walked back home with like 3 long pauses.
This morning was pretty good, I ran the same route, at the end I took a small breather and started running back. Had to walk few times between the runs but a lot better than the first day.

My question is, how long does it take for actual improvement to take place? When can I run this small route I have from beginning to the end and back without pauses? When can I run this route twice without losing my breath?

And don't worry, I won't stop this routine no matter what your answers might be. Just no troll answers please
>>
>>41749142
>I won't stop this routine no matter what your answers might be
Then just do it until you progress fuckface
>>
>>41749142
>How long
You gave us fuck all information you moron. What was your pace, the distance, your experience.
For a fat fuck like me it could be something short like a 3km/2mi run, or for someone normal something around the 10km/6mi.

You'll get there anyway. Train for Time>Distance>speed when you're just starting. Don't be that guy running a 7 minutes mile unable to run 5k in 30 minutes.
>>
>>41749142
the progress one experiences when getting back to running (which I assume is what you're doing)
is literally the fastest of any kind of physical improvement. Stamina is developed faster than any other trait, and any trait develops better when you suck at it ("noob gainz"), and the pace is even accelerated if you are coming back to something your body has already adapted to in the past.
if you can't run twice as long withing a month you're probably a sixty year old white woman.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.