[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ADD THE OATS (100g) >ADD THE WHEY (25g) >ADD THE TASTY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>ADD THE OATS (100g)
>ADD THE WHEY (25g)
>ADD THE TASTY THINGS
>WATER IN ( 800ml)

>BLEND ON HIGH FOR TEN MINUTES
>LET IT SIT

>POUR IN A CUP
>MICROWAVE

THE FUCKING THICCEST OATMEAL EVAR .

Try doing oatmeal with 8x as much water , it'll never be thicc enough , but if you mix that shit up you reach the sky and can overload the oats with water , It's so fucking creamy .
>>
>>41748066
Btw it won't be like oatmeal at all , it will be a thicc , creamy & sticky paste that will will you up way more than oatmeal .
With 100g of oats I ended up with almost 1 Kg of food . ( offcourse most of it is water but since the fiber are water soluble the thing stay for a long period of time in your belly . )
>>
>>41748066
>Add oats.
>Add milk.
>Add sugar.
>Stir then microwave.
All you could ever need, whey optional.
>>
>>41748066
>microwaving oats
wtf
>>
>>41748092
You don't understand bro , try doing a 8:1 water:oats split by doing it the regular way , you can't make THICC Oatmeal that way .

>>41748100
I'm not microwaving oats , i'm microwaving an oat paste that I create using a blender
>>
File: 1488644620727.jpg (39KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
1488644620727.jpg
39KB, 406x406px
>mix oats with greek yogurt
>it's so thick and filling I can't even finish a small bowl
>>
oats + peanut butter + red pepper flakes.

That shit is great
>>
>>41748066
you fucking retard
when blending pretty much any dry / wet mix
first you blend all the dry shit together
then you add the wet shit

easily cuts your blending time by 90%, not even kidding
try it next time
>>
>>41748123
quarter gallon of milk, blender, frozen banana and you can drink it in 2minutes.
>>
File: 1496927865415.jpg (30KB, 463x399px) Image search: [Google]
1496927865415.jpg
30KB, 463x399px
>>41748066
I want to try this but I dont have a microwave

Fuck damn it I just want some THICC oatmeal ;_;
>>
Britbong here
You are all doing it wrong
Serves 2 (1 Bulking portion)
>2 mugs milk
>1 mug oats
Just put both of those in a saucepan on medium-high until you get that nice consistency. Beware if the consistency gets nice but the oats are uncooked. In that case just add a tad of water to give the oats enough time to cook but still get that nice consistency.
Flavourings of choice go in and serve. I like mine with cinnamon and brown sugar because cinnamon is a carminative so it helps with protein farts
>>
>>41748066
>only 1 scoop
>>
>>41748092
>adding sugar
never gonna make it
>>
>Rolled oats
>pour some boiled water on top of it just so it soaks.
>add Magerquark and some milk
Finished
Done in 1 minute.
>>
>>41748092
this -sugar +banana

im not a fan of oats with water
>>
oats
milk

leave in fridge overnight

10/10 would and do eat every day delicous
>>
Why microwave it tho?
>>
>microwaving
> using water instead of milk
Jesus. All that time here and you guys really cant make a fucking oatmeal.
>>
its simple oats+hot water+flavoured whey = good breakfast
>>
Doesn't using more water make it THINNer?
>>
>>41750431
That's the problem , it make it THINN when you do regulard oatmeal .

But the THICCENING power of oats is really underused when you do regular oatmeal.

If you blend that shit up with the water even at 8:1 it's THICC as fuck .
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.