[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 6'1, 125lbs man who wants to take up Brazilian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Blade Runner.jpg (686KB, 2131x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Blade Runner.jpg
686KB, 2131x1252px
I'm a 6'1, 125lbs man who wants to take up Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. But I don't want to be embarrassed by being physically dominated by women.

Could this happen? I'm not sure if I'm stronger than the average woman. I don't lift and one time was really struggling to carry 30kg around. I doubt I can lift much higher than that. Would women in BJJ beat me?

Pic not related in the slightest.
>>
>>41748061
ing
>>
You need to eat some food dude. That's crazy underweight.
>>
Who cares? The likelihood is that they already can. And you are okay with that, as long as your precious ego doesn't get a bruising. If you ever want that to change, then you need to take the first step, and start moving forward.
>>
If you are worried about being embarrassed and put in your place don't go, and don't do martial arts because its always going to happen even when you get better. I promise you, its not the hobby for you.
>>
eat for fucks sake wtf dude
>>
>>41748013

Women who are more experienced will probably beat you depending on their experience in rolling. the whole principle of BJJ (and other martial arts for that matter) is skill/application of the techniques.

Let go of your ego, and learn from them is my advice. It's not an issue if you're learning how to get better at something
>>
>>41748013
Don't try hard when going against a girl skeletor, just pretend like you are letting it happen.

Its not rape if you are a slut.

also post body i want to see full auschwitz.
>>
>>41748418
I don't mind losing to them if it's down to skill but I don't want to get outstrengthened by them. Do you think that will happen? I have no idea if the average woman is stronger than me.
>>
>>41748013
>I don't want to be embarrassed by being physically dominated by women.
Of course you do. You're getting off right now just asking the question "publicly". You cheeky bastard
>>
>>41748013
>6'1, 125lbs

You should gain some weight back from your stay at Auschwitz before attempting combat sports.
>>
>>41749150
What does that even mean? Not everything is sexual, moron
>>
>>41749290
Keep edging OP. You're almost there. Sucks the thread dies when you cum though. Sorry if I'm blowing your high dude. Have fun.
>>
>>41748013
You need to gain at least 60 lbs. Eat more and lift weights.

Yes, a girl that is fit and has trained BJJ would beat your ass.
>>
>>41749042
The average man is stronger than 99% of women. However, you're well below average. You're probably only stronger than about 50% of women. That's normal women btw, not women that hang out in BJJ gyms.
>>
>>41749308
So I've been masturbating for 4 hours straight? Wow, I'm impressed with myself. Seriously, I have no idea how anyone can get turned on by this thread. You're a weird troll.

>>41749323
So should I try to build up before going to bjj? How long would it take to be stronger than 90% of women do you think?
>>
>>41749323
He's 6'1 to be fair. It's probably more like 75%.
>>
>>41748013
>6'1"
>125 lbs (57kg)

dude, wtf. Go eat some fast food or some shit
>>
>>41750764
the guys 125lbs, I'd say hes weaker than a 5'6 125lber, they would atleast have better leverage
>>
Think in a positive light! Skinny is the new attractive. Plus you can get girls to go cowgirl more often.
Unless you look deformed because of your skinniness. Then you're fucked.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.