[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure where this belongs, but how much has your improved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I'm not sure where this belongs, but how much has your improved fitness increased your confidence and social standing. There is a lot of good info on this board for improving fitness, but isn't a large part of building up yourself include things like personal confidence and social ability, after all a first impression is based upon appearance and sociability?

What social gains have you made /fit/, what are your best routines?
>>
How do you make friends?

I was home schooled since 5th grade and I never really had any friends

I'm 23 years old and for the last year I started losing weight and getting fit (went from obesemode to skinnyfat mode, still dyel) and going outside my home but I don't really know anybody
>>
File: sketch1497089267796.png (60KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1497089267796.png
60KB, 720x1280px
>>41747902
I feel amazing now deffinatly not still dead inside
>>
0x0=0

so 0

if you think building muscles makes you suddenly have a different personality you're wasting your time
>>
>>41747914
Legistically, starting point is school, work or whatever community you are apart of.

From there, you must show some value, and competence in interaction. You must exude a carefree attitude while also improving another person's mental state. This feeling is what will cause people place value and care for you.

You must figure out how to make people feel good without smothering or making them uncomfortable.

For me it is a game of fake it until you make it.
>>
>>41747926
It helps slightly. Someone who is pretty /fit/ told me this.

The good response from everyone admiring your appearance initially builds you up a little, makes you feel at ease in every social situation somewhat. Of course you still have to learn to not be an autistic fuck
>>
File: 1417464831461.png (246KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1417464831461.png
246KB, 550x535px
>>41747927
I don't go to work or any school and I don't go to bars either cause I don't smoke or drink alcohol or coffee

How do you become a part of a community?
>>
>>41747943
Post Craigslist add for cock
>>
>>41747936
It didn't help me at all, if anything it made it worse. Because now I have a /fit/ chad body and everybody expects me to have a chad tier personality by default, but in reality I still have the bullied abused beta schizo-typical personality.

I think people look at me worse now when they finally discover more about me. My body screams top tier bachelor, but my verbal/mental traits screams mental fucked up dysfunctional person.
>>
>>41747902
Work as a deputy store manager, so I meet lots of people every day, and I found that the difference in how people perceive you is huge. Back when I was fat most customers mostly ignored me unless they really needed help; now they strike up conversation and compliment how I dress all the time.

Getting better responses from women wasn't all that surprising, but men also treat me way better than before.
>>
>>41747945
I live in eastern Europe I don't think anyone uses Craigslist here

I put myself on tinder and I got some matches but they never respond
>>
>>41747943
Who pays for your food?
>>
>>41747955
For you, I'd just say don't be an open book.

People don't want to be burdened with your problems. Hide that you browse 4chan, keep topics on others rather than yourself, act like a spy in that whatever you reveal of yourself is damaging.

Work on smiling yourself and get others to smile.
Keep them talking about themselves, that's the easiest way to put them at ease.

But most importantly, don't let someone walk away from an interaction with you without a smile.
>>
Helped me not a little bit. Wich is quite weird. So I used to have a gf like 2 years ago. And after that I started lifting serious, gained 30 pounds. Now I could have beautiful girls, had some, but due to the fact that I can't man up and talk to them on a regular basis, I have as much Sex and confidence as before.
>>
>>41747972
I made some websites a long time ago that got popular for some reason and I sell advertisements on them
>>
Background on me. I have gone from near social outcast to moderate outcast.

My motto is fake it till you make it.

Definitely, have not made it. I have slept with four girls somehow, each a fluke, however none fat sluts. Only girl more than once. Highlight being a legitimate 8 thin-framed jap/white sorority girl. Probably my peak.

I have a really hard time making friends, more so than most virgins. I just have always had trouble being real, have had self-esteem due to my height. I have extreme trouble connecting with people on a deeper level

Really the only cure has been alcohol, a little amount does wonders, however, it hurts me when I think that I will have no real friends once I graduate next year. I just want to find a circle of friends or stable relationship. I've been like this so long I feel it is fate.
>>
>>41747997
moot?
>>
>>41747943
Go study something. Anything. Go to a uni or take some random language/baking/swimming classes, a n y t h i n g. That's how people make friends. After that step, people meet other people going out with their classmates.
>>
None
>>
>>41748028
There is a bit of a problem with that idea though

I moved to a small remote village cause it seemed like a good idea at the time, so I could sleep during the day undisturbed by noise (I had a real fucked up circadian rhythm at one point)

However there isn't anything here besides a gym, I would have to go to to the nearest city which is a 40min bus ride away and I get anxiety when I'm very far away from my house

What do I do?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.