[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get yourself back in the zone when you fall off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: absolutely haram.png (3MB, 1300x895px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.png
3MB, 1300x895px
How do you get yourself back in the zone when you fall off the wagon /fit/?
>>
>>41745227
man up and pretty soon you'll feel high energy again
t. in this situation as well
>>
>>41745280

I lacked access to a gym for a week, so instead of doing bodyweight I just took the week off. It's been a couple of weeks now and I'm back to going to the gym, but I can't stop overeating. Especially midnight snacks. Sucks too, cause I'm only about 15lbs and 6%bf away from my goal weight.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 545x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 545x450px
>>41745227
Hone your tai-chi! Hwaaaah! Chop chop hyah! ... O_O
>>
>>41745299
I binge drinked and took 4 extra days to "recover". Been eating properly at least.
>>
>>41745227
I look back to pictures of me at 140kg over 35% body fat
>>
Chug some dxm and have a spiritual transformation. After that temptations fell a lot for me and it's very easy to eat the same thing everyday.
>>
>>41745227
happened to me because of all the other stuff that eventually I burned out. Took me a month to get back on track and I lost significant strength unfortunately and gained 16lbs of fat It seems.....in a single month. Just gotta understand that it's just a single bump on a very long and rocky road. Try to get back into it everyday by doing one thing at a time. I first got back to running, then that helped me get back in the gym, and that led to me getting my diet under control and now I'm back where I left off (routine wise) a month ago. good luck anon.
>>
>>41745526
because of all the other stuff I had to do (school, work, chores and helping out the senpai with kids during last week of school)*
>>
>>41745466
> Chug dxm for spiritual transformation
> Not LSD
> Not shrooms
This website is 18+ only.
>>
>>41745227
IF for a day or two. Knocks the cravings out.
>>
>>41745227

Discipline
>>
>Go read some feminist/SJW garbage on Reddit
>Immediately filled with seething rage
>Take preworkout and walk to gym
>Imagine myself going full Deus Vult
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.