[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll just put this vid to end the calorie in vs calorie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (5KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 203x248px
I'll just put this vid to end the calorie in vs calorie out debate.

Fatties beware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcMBm-UVdII
>>
File: 1496958675795.jpg (33KB, 383x472px) Image search: [Google]
1496958675795.jpg
33KB, 383x472px
>>41744018
So essentially avoid any and everything which spikes insulin.

Keto is looking more and more appealling my niggas
>>
>>41745177
just a shame about all that saturated fat and cholesterol clogging your arteries from all the meat and eggs lol
>>
>>41744018
>so the body would want to preserve the fat and break down the muscle

Stopped watching there. The entire fucking point of fat is to be utilized when food isn't available and you are at a calorie deficit. Your body doesn't go after valuable tissues like skeletal muscle for energy while you have significant fat reserves. That doesn't happen, and it wouldn't make any fucking sense if it did. You can track nitrogen balance and demonstrate this.

>hmmm, gonna store a bunch of firewood here in case it gets cold later
>aw fuck, it's cold now
>better not use my firewood, guess i'll burn my house instead
>>
>>41745555
This
>>
>>41745555
>>41746050
Nigger are you fuxking stupid. He said why that happens to cause insulin levels are so high they can't get to the fat. This is well known.
>>
>>41745460

doesn't happen without insulin.
Also the fat is so weakly correlated to body cholesterol that it might as well not be a connection.
>>
>>41745555

You should have paid more attention. He is making your point.

But the problem is that elevated insulin makes it more difficult to utilize the stored fat. And the body is forced to utilize a bigger % of aminoacids for glucose for the energy needs. And that creates a slow metabolism over time.
>>
>>41744018
How the fuck do professional athletes eat so much carbs and maintain muscle endurance/strength

>phelps etc
>>
so how the fuck do I keep my muscle while having a caloric deficit?
>>
>>41748668
Quite easy since only 15-20% of metabolised mass is proteins, not all proteins are strictly muscle either

In general it's better to do shorter, harder cuts than prolonged deficits
>>
>>41745460
not true btw

>>41745555
>The entire fucking point of fat is to be utilized when food isn't available

yeah but when you're calorie counting, food IS available. to start burning body fat, start fasting.
>>
>>41748693
By "harder" cuts what percentage of TDEE?
>>
>>41744018
thanks
>>
>>41748631
Because swimming is an endurance sport based around aerobic ability, less about muscle, and you don't need a fuck ton of protein to be an endurance athlete...
>>
>>41748668
by having proper nutrition, make sure you're eating enough protons while avoiding simple carbs and not cutting over 20-10% your TDEE
>>
>>41748693
>do harder cuts

>>41753037
>don't do harder cuts
Thanks /fit/, that really answered all my questions.
>>
>>41744018
>>41745177

So too much processed sugar is one of the main reasons why there are so many fatties.

gfg to people that eat low-fat/non-fat foods with high sugar. Also why I no longer drink soda, even at fast food restaurants.
>>
>>41744018
Useful info, but what do I actually do with it? Insulin spikes after any food, is not eating sugar + processed food enough or should I be fasting entirely to get insulin low enough to start fat breakdown?

Can I boost / take supplements with enormous amounts of lipase somehow and have fat instantly explode off my body because I've balanced out my fucked up insulin?
>>
>>41753217
Mild caloric deficit + increased protein intake

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STNzPf_4IEo)
>>
>>41748772
>not true btw
how do you figure?
>>
>>41753835
because the whole "cholesterol and saturated fats are artery-clogging" thing is based on a hypothesis that has been proven wrong.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.