[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone. So I need some help finding/developing a program

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Blank_ecfe74_6251424.jpg (55KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_ecfe74_6251424.jpg
55KB, 402x402px
Hey everyone. So I need some help finding/developing a program to use for going to SF selection. I have looked almost everywhere but I haven't really found much. I want to start almost from zero. While I do have somewhat of a background in fitness I want to cover all of my bases, not just jump into something that has me doing two a days 6 days a week.
My thoughts were this:
I want to go to selection a year from now. I want to start training by doing something like starting strength as well as calisthenics (push ups/sit ups daily with pull ups every other day), then moving on from there and eventually doing the military athlete routine right before selection (as recommended). I currently run 3 times a week but of course it can vary from time to time, I just spent two weeks over in Europe and I didn't work out once. I was just really hoping that someone knows of a routine specifically to put you in the right direction to go there. I'm not talking about something for people who are currently elites, and I'm not talking about something for functional strength. I'm talking about selection. Please help if you can and thank you.
>>
>military

Start running.
Train pullups and pushups.
>>
>>41743095
Selection is a lot more than PT.
>>
>>41743069

Just look up the requirements and work toward them.

Take your ASVABs now and don't sign anything, just find out what they are. You should probably stick with Army.
>>
>>41743165
I'm in the army and meet all the requirements to go.
>>
>>41743069
Google the Navy SEAL Physical Training Guide. It should be on the SEALSWCC website somewhere.

It has a day by day breakdown of what you should be doing, and gives you where to start based on your current level of fitness. Not sure if SF needs swimming as much as SEALs so you could probably switch those out for cross training.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.