[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chunk Light Tuna and Mercury. This shit is so cheap and has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (11KB, 232x125px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 232x125px
Chunk Light Tuna and Mercury.

This shit is so cheap and has plenty of protein. The trade-off is mercury. I'm following a meal plan that calls for like 2 cans of the stuff a day. I'm at 181lbs, how much of this stuff can I eat without making myself retarded from mercury?
>>
File: IMG_4260.png (380KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4260.png
380KB, 600x600px
>>41740668
>tfw I've been eating one can per day and not even considering the mercury in it
>>
lol they say two cans for an entire week

Mackerel and sardines are just as good, cheap, and way better on mercury though

> Sardines every day crew reporting in
>>
>>41740668
eat sardines instead, lower on the food chain so less mercury buildup.
>>
File: 1493846223313.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493846223313.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>41740717
I actually read that was for preggo wimminz specifically. I just found an article on the CDC study and there was an equation to follow to calculate how much you could eat a week. I got 9.5 cans a week as safe. I will however consider those other fish heavily since I'm not trying to go full retard in pursuit of gains.
>>
>>41740717
This was the article: https://www.google.com/amp/www.menshealth.com/nutrition/eating-tuna-every-day-safe%3Famp
>>
>>41740754

But sardines have a better fatty acid profile anon!

Plus the bones add calcium.
>>
Since they have short life cycles and are at the bottom of the food chain sardines are also one of the best environmental choices.

Mackerel is good too.
>>
File: honorabru_pepe.png (1018KB, 1750x1750px) Image search: [Google]
honorabru_pepe.png
1018KB, 1750x1750px
>>41740849
>>41740859
How easy are both to prepare? And how tasty are they?
>>
>>41740873
you literallyjust eat it out of the can, i like to put it on crackers. they good
>>
>>41741390
>you literallyjust eat it out of the can, i like to put it on crackers. they good
Fuck yes
>>
>>41740873

Tasty as fuck. Superior to tuna. Mackerel is too.

Do note though that the cheap ones of both have skin and bone. I personally don't mind skin at all, bone I had to get used to (don't even notice in a sandwich, the bones are small and you can eat them.)

Or just pay $.30 more a can for boneless skinless.

Whiting is the best cheap, environmental, bulk frozen fish. Great for cuts, like 25 grams protons, hardly any fat. It tastes really fishy if you just pan seared it though, needs a bit of tartar to be good.
>>
>>41740699
> One can a day.
For how long? A week? A month? Longer?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.