[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I have been diagnosed as allergic to whey and eggs. As

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: trigo.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
trigo.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
/fit/ I have been diagnosed as allergic to whey and eggs. As far as I know they are an excellent and very important source of protein. Can anyone tell me how can replace the nutriets I cant get from these 2? If I have to eat 30 steaks a day then so be it.

Also Diet thread I guess
>>
Are you allergic to casein?

If not that is the #3 as far as best proteins go.

But eggs you can replace with meat of some type.
>>
File: 1463680689196.png (28KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1463680689196.png
28KB, 420x420px
How does it feel to be a genetic failure? Next you'll be saying you can't eat dairy either.
>>
just eat extra meat jeez whats the big deal
>>
>>41739934
Meat here is extremly expensive, thats the big deal
>>
For example, last time I checked, 1 Kg of coffee is about 1/4 of the min wage
>>
>>41739886
hemp protein

how can you be allergic to both whey and eggs? you were literally supposed to die as a small child
>>
>>41740038
Got diagnosed with it very recently. Throught my whole life I had eaten them without problem. Suddenly, im allergic. Sounds kinda fishy, but the results of the tests were quite clear. I can explain to anyone who wants how the test was
>>
>>41740092
Your body can develop allergies later in life. It's definitely not unheard of.

Eat a lot of chicken breast. It's one of the cheaper meats you can buy and it has excellent macros
>>
i've always been allergic to eggs, but recently i've developed an allergy to whey, as well. Spooky stuff, just use casein
>>
allergies are your immune system misinterpreting something safe as threatening, hence allergic reaction.

http://www.aappublications.org/news/2017/01/05/PeanutAllergy010517

allergy association has guidelines on how to decrease the risk of peanut allergies by giving infants peanuts.

condition yourself to be okay with eggs and whey. or be a little bitch for life lol.
>>
>>41741190
I had never been allergic to them. I just found out im allergic to them.
>>
>>41740092
>Someone's been drinking unfiltered city water
>>
OK so whenever I ate eggs, or bread as a child, I never showed any signs of being llaergic. About 2 or 3 months I went to the doctor to do an allergy test ( after a nose surgery, doctor told me to do it)

Doctor made about 24 holes in my skin with a needle, and proceded to put a few drops of a liquid with substances that peaple are generally alergic to. I turned out to be allergic to some grains, including wheat, eggs, and dogs. Dunno why I never showed any sigs of my body rejecting them, but when the doctor put the liquid on my skin, that shit got swole and started itching as fuck. Kinda weird
>>
>>41741270
The Jew doctors got you man. From my personal experience surgery and ((vaccines)) can fuck up your immune system.

I became allergic to cats about 3months after getting some cancer vaccine (hpv I think). I heard other changes in allergies from other people after doctor visits as well.
>>
>>41741270
Depends, a friend of mine started showing symptoms of coeliac disease after 27 years. Apparently its genetic. He always ate pasta or pizza or other gluten, but no more
>>
>>41741318
>>41741321
well shit. Its not like I had the option not to take the surgery. My nose bone was obstructing the right side of my nose. I have had trouble with breathing through my whole life. And that was one of the causes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.