[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went to the gym for the first time ever all pumped up and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>went to the gym for the first time ever all pumped up and super motivated
>not sure what exercise to do
>choose to do bench because that's what I hear everyone say is good
>not sure what weight to do
>add a few plates because I see guys doing it easily only for heaps of reps and think it'd be no problem
>wait for the part of my song that i like a lot and start
>push the bar up and bring it down to my chest
>cant get it up and start struggling
>dont know what to do
>start crying for help
>a girl lifts it off me and looks at me with disgust
>run out crying

What the hell guys I was trying my best and she does THAT to me? what the hell it's not my fault
>>
>>41738301
>hey are you here to work out too?
Missed an opportunity to pick up, you young Adonis
>>
>>41738301
Something must be wrong anon, you're supposed to be able to bench a couple plates your first day.
>>
>>41738328
this

I could pull 225 easy on day 1
>>
>>41738301
You're a weak faggot,that's the problem here. Fuk off and die you homo.
>>
>>41738301
turn 360, never gonna make it.
>>
>>41738321
her disgusted look was because she didn't get her bowl of eggs today
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.