[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was making my protein shake and I was like "maybe I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

So I was making my protein shake and I was like "maybe I should add some carbos cause I'm bout to crush this natty lift" and I went to grab a banana but I ran out of bananas.

So in a scramble to crush my natty lift I grabbed the next best source of carbos I could: Oats.

So when I blended up my usual choco shake I noticed all my oats fell out of the shake into a mush at the bottom of my blender. So when I finished my shake I had to spoon out muddy oats. I still crushed my natty lifts.

Basically what I'm here to ask, my dudes, is how do I suspend my oats? I don't want them sinking to the bottom of my shake because then they are muddy oats and that's a no go cause they weren't tasty at all.
>>
>>41737174
do you actually speak like that in public?
>>
>>41737190
Yeah man, why you asking?
>>
>>41737214
you should be ashamed
>>
>>41737174
Blend oats into flour before any liquid and mix the usual ingredients with less water. Less water means higher viscosity and density, so you will have a bit better luck but it will never be 100% perfect. If you want to eat oats just eat them as oatmeal. If you want a higher calorie shake just use bananas, milk instead of water, or PB
>>
>>41737263
Thanks brah I'll try this tommorow morning
>>
So, so, so, basically what you are saying is that you are a fag?
>>
>>41737222
trips of shame.
>>
File: 1493691527813.jpg (41KB, 525x384px) Image search: [Google]
1493691527813.jpg
41KB, 525x384px
>>
>>41739323
Kek
>>41737222
And checked
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.