[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi anons, So recently you guys have moved me work out and take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: help me.png (222KB, 967x764px) Image search: [Google]
help me.png
222KB, 967x764px
Hi anons,

So recently you guys have moved me work out and take care of my body.
I was able to drop from 76 kg down to 65 kg in a month simply going through a calorie deficit diet.

I am about to build my work out plan so i can start next monday. I have gotten out of my way to start building my gym but there are some machines i cant get.
So i came to you guys in case you guys can give me a replacement for those work outs.

The ones i need to do and cant do are:
1.Monday: Chest Dips

2.Tuesday: Leg Press

3. Wednesday: Lat Pull down
Hyperextension

4. Thursday: Pull Down

5. Saturday: Pull up.

Honestly thanks a lot for all your help anons... couldnt have done it with out you.
>>
Just buy a pull up bar nigger. Google a cheap door mount one, they're like $15 inc shipping and are fine at your weight. They're not super sturdy cause it's just pressure keeping it locked into your doorframe, but until you start getting near 100kg you won't need to worry provided you screw it in tight.
>>
Also going 76kg to 65kg in one month is incredibly unhealthy and you would have lost muscle doing so. In the future aim for a deficit of only 500 calories a day. A weight loss of roughly 0.5kgs a week is healthy and will make sure you don't lose any more muscle than you need to.
>>
>>41737298
i cant my oarents dont want me to you a pull up bar... i already have one here next to me from everlast ... but cant use it.

>>41737303
i was doing 1500-1000 calorie deficit... i wanted to lose all of the excess fat and reach 60kg to be honest but i failed... neverthless now its time to work out and i need those fucking excercises without the machines... im running out of place and cant add them so i need a replacement something that will work the same muscles these excericses would.
>>
>>41737314
Why not just do a routine that doesn't involve dips or pullups and just not do leg press which most people wouldn't consider necessary and many people never do?
>>
>>41737314
If you want to seriously train at home you gonna need a rack, olympic barbell, and atleast 150kg of weights preferably bumper..there is no way around this and sooner or later you gonna need it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.