[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ready to start ss+gomad+bulk diet >see lots of pics like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images(2).jpg (17KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
17KB, 480x640px
>ready to start ss+gomad+bulk diet
>see lots of pics like this
Discussions seem to be like "yeah well he got strong probably but of course it makes you fat"

Are these memes born from idiots and perpetuated to scare novices or is this the intended result?

If the latter then what should i be doing to develop a nice looking body?
>>
fucking idiot dont do SS if you want to look good and dont bulk with more than 500 calories. Actually go ahead, you sound retarded

SS is the program for you. Make sure you are drinking your milk everyday and NEVER stray from the program
>>
>>41736270
I would skip the gomad part. Other than that it's a good program
>>
>>41736360
You see, its this kind of constant shitposting that makes thing all the more unclear
>>
>>41736270
don't do gomad, just eat clean and sensibly
SS is fine with some accessories at the end
cardio also helps a little bit but it's not as important as diet + lifting.
>>
>>41736270
Dont do SS and GOMAD. Seriously its just a horrible meme designed troll you. Instead do a lean bulk (+200 calories than BMR) and a good bro split if you want to look like chad.
>>
>>41736270
The negativity is pushback because SS has been shilled so hard for so long. It has merits, but there are changes that would make it better suited to most people's goals, and GOMAD is an awful idea unless you're a recovering anorexic.
>>
>>41736377
>>41736401
>>41736428
Should i even worry about eating more calories than i exlend then? Instead of all that milk ssound better to get that protein and calories from foof like eggs, etc then
>>
>>41736270
Don't do GOMAD - eat a 500 surplus. Do something like Pharak's Greyskull or any other relatively high volume strength training program with accessory work.
>>
>>41736428
>anorexic
I'm 26, 5'11 and 172lbs (78kg)
Does that call for gomad weight gain?
>>
>>41736441
Eat over maintenance, but don't go nuts.

>>41736456
No. Pretty much nothing short of having just gotten out of a coma and running tren warrants a gallon of milk a day on top of a normal diet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.