[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm an obese powerlifter, who was trying to do judo for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download (6).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
i'm an obese powerlifter, who was trying to do judo for a bit of conditioning on my days off. I weight 230 lbs. I was taking it easy, etc, getting beat red, almost puking, having fun. Anyway, i'm a white belt dude, and i finally got a sparring brown belt sparring partner with a comparable mass (220) lbs. He was a solid 4 inches taller than me, didn't look nearly as fat as myself.

I broke his shoulder. Fuck this sport, it just doesn't attract robust people. I'm going back to boxing, i did it years ago during the crash at 170 lbs, even though my conditioning and body type is absolute shit for it. At least I can beat on robust minorities, rather than squishy programmers.
>>
>>41736059
It sounds like you fuck somthing up.
Keep doing judo and look to compete at a regional level.
Also you can just drill you moves on people less skilled as you so you get good as fuck with everything.
Also get a grapple chick. They are pretty good
>>
>>41736104
Nah, its depressing. If i go more than 50% with anyone its just stupid. They try to do a throw, i "suplex" (not a real suplex, just a back throw). If they do nothing, i just double interior grip and arm throw them. They know its coming but i have no problem tossing them.

That is why I was happy to deal with someone of my size, but he turned out to be a bitch. At least boxing has robust people who can whoop me fair and square.
>>
god i miss real wrestling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HWwWHQvBvo

this is the true sport of men of short fucking limbs
>>
>>41736245
Who is in your class.
In my class there is a 100kg guy who throw me.
If you are good enough to trow people then stick with it as you are naturay good at something.
Just don't go in recklessly and if they hurt themselves that is there fault
>>
>>41736295
Phone posting sucks
>>
If you broke his shoulders during a controlled throw he did something wrong.
Talk to your trainer about what happened and how to avoid.

Boxing is fun as a sport but Judo is the greatest MA imo.
>>
>>41736059
>not doing sumo
>>
>>41736245
>but he turned out to be a bitch.
you broke his shoulder faggot
>>
>>41736059

Part of Judo is know how to control your strength retard.

Sparring is not a life or death match. You fucked up and broke a guys shoulder because YOU fucked up.
>>
>>41736059
your manlet insecurities got the better of you and turned a sparring match into a life and death situation, work on your form
>>
>>41736059

>muh robustness

Did you even throw the guy or did you fuck his shoulder up by not knowing what you were doing in the first place?
>>
/fit/ seems to slowly be turning into /mma/
>>
>>41738137

No point being strong if you can't use it.

I see a lot of beefy fucks who crumple immediately.
>>
>>41736059
One fat boy like you felt on me and broke my shoulder when I was in highschool

>I was in the lightest weight category (I still am)
>white belt fat boy takes me on "randori"
>He was just using strength so I kept moving him
>Turbo manlet technique, clean and safe
>fat boy angry he has been taken down by a 55kg teenage
>grabbed me out of the blue à la street fight, did a "makekomi" with a shitty form
>his legs got mixed up and he felt on the mat as he was autistically steering my sleeve
>the edge of my shoulder hit the mat, followed by his 90kg
>"Uh... Anon, your shoulder makes a strange angle..."

10 years later my shoulder still feels on the verge of snap city when I push to my limit.

Always avoid heavy inexperienced newcomers.
>>
File: constanza manga.jpg (520KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
constanza manga.jpg
520KB, 894x894px
>I'm bad at the sport so the other guy is a faggot
>>
Does anyone in your club actually compete on a somewhat regular basis? I'm a middleweight that competes every now and then, and I never had any problems with heavy new guys.
>>
>>41736059
Dipshits like you are why people don't grapple with whitebelts. Whitebelts have garbage technique and cause more injuries than anyone else. You're sparring, not competing. If you're not trying to protect your partner you deserve to get your shit pushed in by a better grappler.
>>
>>41736059

The most dangerous person to those around them in martial arts class are older newbies and its exponentially worst the stronger they are.

You fucked up and hurt someone. You were taking it easy yet you were almost puking and beat red you simpleton.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.