[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what have been your results (both body and stats) doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

what have been your results (both body and stats) doing /naturallyenhanced/?
>>
anybody got his upper/lower template from NE overdrive?
>>
bumping for 3 day version I don't get it, if I add another day do I still do the mini workouts after EVERY session?
>>
>>41737740
no matter what you are doing, you won't see results if you are not pinning that's why this manlet says that high body fat is cool and tells you to eat big because the heavier you get, your leverages will increase allowing you to use more weight

This is what you do
>start off as a natty
>eat kind of big to grow for a longer period of time
>cut down the fat
>dyel mode aquired
>hop on 500mg of test per week
>make 2-3 years of progress in 3 months
>come off cycle
>option A: maintain or TRY to get bigger and stronger naturally
>option B: maintain for a while and do second blast
>gain years of progress in 3 months
>lower the dose and cruise while making wHey more gains than natural cucks or come off again and maintain
>if you want to get bigger and stronger - blast some more
>if you are satisfied - congratulations, you've made it, now natty cucks can cry about your full natty status in CBT threads
>>
>>41738211
Lad you're making me depressed
>>
>>41738242
if you hop on test, you will feel like a god no matter what, this is another benefit of handing in your natty card
>>
>>41738211
Typical ignorant rat claiming you can cycle once or twice then go back full natty and maintain the gains you made on the steroids forever.

steroid shills need to get fucking banned
>>
>>41738281
>typical natty without any ped experiance talking out of his ass
>>
>>41735418
stats have increased alot and now my weaknesses have been brought up from the higher exercise selection, got better posture too.
for the body my legs are the same size which is good because i dont want them anymore, my arms are the same size, shoulder circumference increase by 3 inches, chest by 1 inch (although the growth comes from my back) neck increased 2.5 inches, and forearms a whole inch and a bit, waist gone up by 1 inch too but maybe cuz glutes got bigger too by like 3 inches. anyway its a good program u should buy it if u havent already
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.