[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the optimum sexual position so that it doesnt become cardio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Whats the optimum sexual position so that it doesnt become cardio and i lose my gains?

Also how do you go about asking a slampig if shes on the pill or not? Or do you rawdog surprise?
>>
>>41735113
>implying you're not a foreveralone permavirgin gymcel
>>
>>41735481
This. Everyone knows laying down and letting the girl do all the work is the easiest way to sex. And an even better benefit is that you can cum in her if she's in top. Gravity will just seep it out of there, google it if you don't believe me.
>>
>>41735113
froggy style, where it's basically doggy but she's flat on her stomach.

really tight for both parties, you don't need to pound hard in that position if you've got a decent size dick, just take it slow and make sure you're putting pressure on her clit.
>>
>how do you go about asking a slampig if shes on the pill or not?

Don't bother, she's lying. Wear a fucking condom or regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>41735113
>rawdog surprise
kek
>>
Its up to her to stop me because if she doesnt say anything im going in raw and im not pulling out but im also a nigger
>>
>>41735113
There's a great position where you're on your knees and she's on her back and her legs are over your shoulders. Thrusting at that angle is virtually all lower back and core.
>>
File: IMG_0976.jpg (45KB, 711x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0976.jpg
45KB, 711x399px
This. Good calve workout.
>>
Reverse cowgirl
You might even get a little tricep pump reapeatedly slamming her on your three incher
>>
File: 6b9.jpg (67KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
6b9.jpg
67KB, 600x629px
Great advice guys im learning alot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.