[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to think I was an incel loser before fit >lost fat,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Alpha Male Personality .jpg (116KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Male Personality .jpg
116KB, 1600x1066px
>used to think I was an incel loser before fit
>lost fat, gained muscle
>start to become more handsome, see my facial gains
>actually go from 3 to a 7 (but still need to lose a 5% of fat and gain more muscle).
>realize I could go up to an 8 if I work really hard
>watch all the redpill shit about women, see me in the mirror, not feel shame, actually enjoy how betas and incels are treated
>a manlet, but still not a turbomanlet
>going to college
>changing slowly my fix
>realize this is the best year for me since most women are now whores
>realize that female hypergamy actually benefits me
Anyone knows these feelings as well?
>>
>>41733885
Iktf but its all worthless knowledge because im not in a fraternity and so have no status, now im even more depressed senpai
>>
>>41734273
>what are clubes to some hobby or sports or bars
>>
>>41734273
so join a fraternity, fag
>>
How to use hypermisogyny to get a girl I have a crush on to like me?
>>
>>41734369
answer this?
are u hot?
do women compliments your looks?
>>
>>41734375
Nope
>>
>>41734390
work on that.
>>
>>41734355
I actually am in one but were a shitty one for losers that get no girls and can't join a different one
>>
File: 1491780543717.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1491780543717.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>41734355
>>41735240
how do i up my chances of getting into a good frat?
going to state uni next year.

do they care alot about being attractive/tall or just status/grades?
>>
>>41733885
>Anyone knows these feelings as well?
ya man thats why i post on 4chan because im an alfalfa mail just like u
>>
>>41735931

What do you look like?

and what type of fraternity are you gonna rush?

If you are rushing a top tier fratenity, they're gonna care more about you being good looking, tall, dress well (well fratty well, i hate frat shit) and having a good personality
>>
>>41733885
>Anyone knows these feelings as well?

the feeling where i hype myself up to be better than others without actually having done anything?

no
>>
>>41736277
6'3, shredded, white and a pretty good face.

not trying to brag but im definitely good looking, is it really a big deal for frats?
i know its a huge part of sororities to the point where they will drop girls for getting fat
>>
>>41736616
>6'3, shredded, white and a pretty good face.

>will need a frat to get friends and girls, the cavernous STD pits known as sorority girls

>joining a frat

sure thing man
>>
File: IMG_3998.png (970KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3998.png
970KB, 640x1136px
>>41733885
>redpill
Lol you have a long way to go
>>
>>41736646
my 2 brothers were both in pretty big frats and said it was insanely fun, so im gonna take their advice over some guy on an imageboard whos bitter he missed out in college.
>>
>>41736674
>6'3" shredded white good looking guy with 2 "pretty big" frat brothers gonna join a frat too

continue the tradition then genetic lottery winner, 4chaner
>>
>>41736616
If you look like what you stated college will be a breeze for you socially.
Girls are the sluttiest in college and pretty much everyone solely cares about looks.
>>
File: irwin.jpg (66KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
irwin.jpg
66KB, 620x350px
>>41736616
Timestamp.
WE COULD HAVE A WILD CHAD ON OUR HANDS BOYS DONT BLOW THIS SHIT.
>>
>>41736674
why are you here exactly?
>hurr my brothers were all in frats and muh dad too!!

and you drive a mercedes your dad bought and your name is Skyler. Can you go somewhere else now? thanks
>>
>>41736674
I joined a frat this year at a big name school in California. Best decision of my freshman year. All my geed friends get absolutely no girls and beg to get put on lists every weekend. Don't listen to dudes saying youre paying for your friends or to get girls. Its 100% worth it
>>
>>41733885
>watch all the redpill shit about women

so you're still a bitter virgin then?
>>
>>41736742
i guess i somehow struck a deep nerve of yours big guy. didnt mean to hurt your feelings champ.
>>
>>41736820
>Don't listen to dudes saying youre paying for your friends or to get girls.

that's what it is though in reality, setting yourself up for a life of getting everything by paying for it, and not having one actual friend who would ever actually go to bat for you

you kids leave each other to die nonstop these days. "brothers". theres a story every single year about how you are all complicit in leaving one of you to die drunk somewhere...every single fuckin year
>>
>>41736879
In reality we're paying for alcohol, security, insurance, and our house. You get a bid by not being a huge boner, not cause you have money (at least at my school).

As for the your other comment, that doesn't represent every chapter. When you think of the number of chapters across the whole US, that happens a VERY small percentage of the time

I get the sense you're bitter about your own college experience and/or did not get a bid
>>
>>41736944
>"a bid"

lol you think i'm the fucking type of loser to do social shit with other people

dude let me explain something to you, here it is, www.bodybuilding.com

/fit/ or not this is 4chan and frat kids don't belong here. bye now. go make an acct on bodybuilding Carter or Parker whatever your name is.
>>
>>41733885
if you unironically think like this you're still not going to pick up. Girls are not attracted to a lack of confidence, successful people are confident thats all it is.

Work on yourself and being happy in your own skin and people will want to hang around with you.

Jesus you guys get caught up in the dumbest bullshit.
>>
>>41737045
I sorta agree with you, in the sense that girls will be attracted to genuine confidence coming from you loving yourself.

But I disagree, because most people can't tell the difference between face confidence, ego and a balanced and healthy love for yourself and your life.
>>
>>41736879
>setting yourself up for a life of getting everything by paying for it

So, how the world really works?
>>
>>41736862
not him but i mean you were the one making an anonymous image board your blog, chill out kiddo
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.