[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings /fit/ It's coffee-maker-gave-me-PTSD bro , With

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (8KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 208x242px
Greetings /fit/
It's coffee-maker-gave-me-PTSD bro ,
With a very important question.
Now, being a lurker since 2006(on /b/ mostly, /fit/ last 6 years), I don't know where to ask this, so I hope any individuals here might actually be able to help since /b/ is autistic homosexuals (so is fit, but at least you guys are in denial)
Now, I've been with a girl that I loved.
And I really need to get over that whole thing, as I'm depressed anyway and that is not helping me at all.
Thing is, it was a love at first sight kind of deal.
Like, I just knew that person was for me, and I wasn't interested in women almost at all, except for fapping purposes, but when I saw her in the first few seconds my reaction was "I HAVE to be with her, mang)
After being broken up for almost 4 years now, I've finally decided I will go to a therapist in the near future.
Mostly for my issues with depression, as being numb inside after experiencing highs and lows is disheartening.
Also, I always have that heavy heart feeling nowadays, it's a fucking pain.
I estimate if I don't get help I'd kill myself in one year, but that's a long time, so, yeah, it's not THAT bad.

TL;DR How to get over person I've been with 4 years ago?
Please hold me /fit/
>>
>>41733569
>>>/adv/
>>
File: tumblr_nlq1ghPokH1uqe7p0o1_1280.jpg (390KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlq1ghPokH1uqe7p0o1_1280.jpg
390KB, 1280x960px
>>41733573
Yeah, but, like, /fit/ feels like home, kind-of..
So, yeah. You guys' takes on the matter would be quite appreciated.
Also, might fit into mental health, I guess.
>>
I really liked that poem, until Interstellar completely hamfisted it into main-stream consciousness. I feel like its lost a little bit of its impact.

To your question: getting a therapist is probably the best step you can make. 4 years is a long time, especially to be THIS amount of bent out of shape still. I'd say beyond this make sure you've removed her number in your phone, removed her on social media, deleted all of your pictures together.
>>
>>41733615
keep about 3 pictures.
They remind me of happy me.
Which I haven't been in years.. Helps motivate me sometimes.
In all honesty the thing I regret the most is the numbness of depression, as before that I could use any emotion I had productively, especially hatred, rage, or happiness.
But now.. just numbness and pain.
Also, she blocked me, years ago.
Most likely trying to help me, as we were still friends, kind-of.
But I kind of snapped when she started telling me about what she's doing with her new boyfriend back then(3 years ago) and she blocked me
Last year I sent her a letter, as I had no other way of contacting her.
We also live in different cities
>>
>>41733615
I wish I could just be angry at least. That would be nice.
>>
File: 4d+chess_527da1_6293489.jpg (30KB, 628x147px) Image search: [Google]
4d+chess_527da1_6293489.jpg
30KB, 628x147px
Bump I guess
>>
>>41733569
bumparoo
>>
>>41734322
boomp
>>
What the writer meant with this poem?
>>
>>41734508
To live life until the end.
Until you take your last breath, you must live with passion. Love for life.
It's late, don't know if I helped.
Also, google it, there is a quora answer that is a very good read.
>>
>>41734614
T.hanks.
>>
File: 1482195829897.jpg (35KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
1482195829897.jpg
35KB, 600x886px
>>41733569
Fuck outta here with this shit you dyel autist
>>
>>41734671
I'd still fight you, you turbo-autist.
Fuck outta here.
Knives don't care about your musclemass
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.