[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've started fasting today. First time. Only drinking water,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Intermittent-Fasting-Methods_2.jpg (67KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Intermittent-Fasting-Methods_2.jpg
67KB, 620x413px
I've started fasting today. First time. Only drinking water, can anyone give me some tips for the days to come? Like how to stop the shaking?
>>
>>41732439
You won't get any shaking once your body adjusts to the lack of glucose in the blood and starts using ketones for energy.
>>
>>41732439
deal with it faggot
>>
>>41732439
longest ive managed was 6 days but i only caved largely because of the overwhelming boredom. if possible try to be constantly doing something as it takes your mind off the empty feeling
>>
just endure the initial hardship. there's a hump to get over. you'll likely your hungriest and weakest on day 3.

eventually the hunger will subside and it'll be a breeze.
>>
>>41732439
>can anyone give me some tips for the days to come?

Yeah, eat vegetables, as many as you want (no potatoes or avocados, too much calories). You won't feel hungry and miserable, plus it's impossible to gain weight from raw/steamed plain vegetables.

>inb4 some faggot brings up that potatoes are starch and not vegetable
>>
>>41732484
Ok, so the shaking will pass. Good.
>>41732563
yeah, thats my problem. the boredom is killing me.
>>41732583
good to hear
>>41732598
i'm only drinking water bro
>>
>>41732627
>I'm only drinking water bro

Then don't complain your body is functionning like shit with no food you dumb summerfag
>>
>>41732598

>here's a list of shit you can eat on a water fast

Are you dense. Most of the benefits of water fasting come after your stomach completely shuts down, eating little bits here and there just puts it in limbo.
>>
>>41732758
I'm not complaining. You ok bro?
>>
>>41732598
>it's impossible to gain weight from raw/steamed plain vegetables
Patently false.
>>
>>41732778
>Most of the benefits of water fasting come after your stomach completely shuts down
But OP is only interested by weight-loss, not the "benefits". Tell me more about the benefits actually, how can the consumption of no vegetables be better than with vegetables?

>>41733136
>Patently false
Please elaborate on which raw/steamed vegetables you would eat and how many pounds you would consume in a day (along with the water) to gain weight
>>
>>41733193
>Please elaborate on which raw/steamed vegetables you would eat and how many pounds you would consume in a day (along with the water) to gain weight
You can literally eat any vegetable in large enough quantities and gain weight.
>>
File: téléchargement (6).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (6).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>41733214
Ok...
Picrelated is 250kcal per kg
So you have to eat about 20 pounds of cauliflower in a day to reach 2500kcal.
Are you up.for the challenge?
>>
>>41733282
your survival instincts will kick in
>>
>parents have been on holiday since Monday
>back on Tuesday
>too embarrassed to admit that I've run out of neet bucks and can't afford food.

I've had nothing but oats, lentils and olive oil for days.
>>
>>41733282
Nice goalpost shifting, retard. Allow me to point out your initial claim
>it's impossible to gain weight from raw/steamed plain vegetables
Peace out.
>>
>>41733324
>holiday
>parents
>neetbux
kys
>>
>>41732439
Don't do a long fast first time, do a shorter one and work your way up.
>>
>>41733326
The bottomline is no human ever got fat because they "ate too many vegetables"
By your logic, you can gain weight drinking gasoline because it has a shitload of calories. Peace out retard
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.