[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, i'm not very /fit/ myself and i don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: shaun-t-insanity-group.jpg (33KB, 650x333px) Image search: [Google]
shaun-t-insanity-group.jpg
33KB, 650x333px
Hey guys, i'm not very /fit/ myself and i don't have much time to go train
I was thinking about trying Insanity Workout
Is it a good thing, have any of you tried it?
>>
>>41731038
Read the sticky.
>>
i did it twice and then both asylums. VERY brutal but effective.

would not recommend if you are fat because it has lots of jumping and it will fuck up your joints. if your goal is better endurance and overall health then go for it, otherwise if you care about strength and looking good then i'd do bodyweight routine instead. you can combine both if you want.
>>
>>41731086
I'm not fat,i'm skinny, i just don't have any muscles
>>
>>41731038
i'm doing it right now. it seems to be all legs and core, basically no upperbody(except for some pushups here and there)

if you just want to get in shape health wise and lose fat, it's good. if you're going for some kind of aesthetic physique, probably not
>>
Interested too, is it a good program if I am concerned about looks ?
>>
>>41731130
well then go ahead and try it out. you'll probably feel sick or throw up after the first test if you push yourself to the max.

view it as some kind of sports training like crossfit. lots of jumping and some bodyweight exercises. don't expect to pack on much muscle with it. like i said before, if you want to get stronger just do bodyweight routine https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/faq
>>
if you try to exercise hard and cut calories it will fuck up your metabolism. you will lose the weight but your metabolism will lower and you'll gain weight eating the same amounts of food. time and time again this method is shown to fail.

more importantly is WHAT you are eating, research some basic nutrition, its paramount for success that you know what you're putting in your body.

this is assuming you're looking to lose weight.
>>
>>41731205
I'm looking to become a bot more in shape as i don't really need to lose weight
I'm not looking for the beach body here but at least for something to be a bit proud of
>>
>>41731205
>restrict your calories to gain weight
Holy fuck
>>
Insanity is awesome I do two cycles every spring to get ready for summer.

Ariel is hottest girl. She is fucking jacked in Asylum
>>
>>41731205
>if you try to exercise hard and cut calories it will fuck up your metabolism. you will lose the weight but your metabolism will lower and you'll gain weight eating the same amounts of food. time and time again this method is shown to fail.

gtfo with this bullshit, create a caloric deficit, you will lose weight, its that simple. When I was fat, I worked out hard and ate well from day 1, and i lost 70 pounds and kept it off
>>
>>41731360

i might give it a shot on off days from lifting. i have that beachbody on demand thing but havent used it yet
>>
>>41731205
>Increasing your body's energy needs will lower it's energy consumption
Woah...
>>
I do Insanity once a year. Helps break up the monotony & it's killer on a cut. But when I'm done, I can hardly do a god damn pull up, so there's that.

Also, Tonya Tonya don't eat no lasagna.
>>
>>41731286
This won't get you "in shape". The program is designed to burn calories and improve cardiovascular endurance. Lift weights.
>>
Lmao insanity, ok. If you want retarded bodyweight stuff join the army. That stuff is pointless, all you need are the core exercises like running, push-up, situp, pull-up. Then go and lift weights, don't waste money on this
>>
>>41731439
It is like a year of cardio in two months so be ready for it to kick your ass.

Best of luck. I torrented it one night at like 2am when I was fat and lazy. First cycle is brutal but a few years later and I can keep up with them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.