[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there /fit/ I've been playing vidyas since I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: dontdodrugskids.jpg (195KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dontdodrugskids.jpg
195KB, 1600x1000px
Hi there /fit/

I've been playing vidyas since I'm 3. I've stopped because it made me lazy, depressed and I even stopped working out (not fat tho, more like skellmode)

I've stopped for a month but then I relapsed.

How do I stop playing video games /fit/ ?

Please help me, you'd save my life. Thanks.

>Inb4 hurr durr just stop
>>
>>41730003
False, you made you lazy. Videogames should be played in moderation, not to the point they are detrimental to your life.
>>
>>41730021
Yeah that's true, but this doesn't solve shit. And it probably works both ways, video games made me lazy and I also made myself an utter shit.

Still, not a single bit of advice ? I know it ain't heroin or something, but still, I'd except to find someone who had the same problem on 4chinz
>>
breh blasting some scbw after a good day at the gym is the best way to finish my day, that flow state you get from having your entire concetration dedicated to one thing is the best thing ever, it kinda resets my mind too afterwards. Just keep playing time to around 1h a day or so.
>>
>>41730003
Get a gf.

Whenever I get a gf I no longer have the fapping or vidya problem
>>
did you consider that maybe vidya isnt the source of your problems but rather an escape from your actual problems? if so, fix your problems and you're urge will drop

if not, get new hobbies and and limit playtime
>>
>>41730003
What's your mmr? I was playing significantly less after I reached 7k, but now I'm 6k again and I play too much.
>>
>>41730043
Sounds like something I could do and it should work. Thanks mate.

>>41730048
Already got one, had the same for 5 years. I did use her as a drive several times and I will use her again too. It does motivate and should bring some discipline.
Thanks too.

>>41730055
Yeah there's that too. I should see a psychiatrist, I've had my fair share of shitty family stuff.

Thanks boys !
>>
>>41730003
If you've been playing that long and it has that much of an influence of your life then its obviously very well nested in your routine. If you wanna quit for good find something fun/interesting/endearing that can replace the time you first spent playing vidya. Otherwise it will just feel like a void you can only fill by relapsing.
>>
>>41730003
Had that problem for a while. I find that I only want to play when I don't have anything to do, then I'd spend the rest of the day playing league. Try to keep your day well planned but you really just need to have internal discipline. There is really nothing wrong with playing a lot so long as you make sure it doesn't negatively impact other parts of your life.
>>
>>41730048
Low test
Using a partner to fill up a void of entertainment is probably the most pathetic thing you can do

"Hey anonisha what're we doing today??"

"I'm going to go get plowed by Tyr- I mean shopping can you go buy me a new dress with your paycheck that just went in??
Be sure to bring the receipt back so I can go behind your back and refund it for cash when you're not looking ty ;)"
>>
>>41730067

I reached 5k-ish after 2k hours of play, roughly. I played pretty much 16/24h then I stopped when I realized my whole life was just playing Dota. What did got me out was the MK spam people did. With 48% wr in 4/5k brackets, it was annoying as fuck

>>41730110
Absolutely true. Totally.

>>41730115
Yeah I gotta have discipline. It's probably the stuff I lack the most. I'm very kind, open and very clever (like most of the people on 4chan, we're all the same consanguine family here, except during the summer) but I do lack discipline.
I'm a larva, god
>>
>>41730126

Oh the edge is real. You're such a man Jamal
>>
File: milliefu.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
milliefu.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
problem is playing dota is not playin vidya. You are training your brain for the up coming race war. Now you must train you body.
>>
So how have you stop playing dota OP? I tried selling hats, I remove game files multiple time, remove game from acc etc.
>>
>>41730003
>>41730307
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.