[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my biggest fears is becoming huge/swole/ripped or whatever,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

File: RAGNAR-672x372.jpg (64KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
RAGNAR-672x372.jpg
64KB, 672x372px
One of my biggest fears is becoming huge/swole/ripped or whatever, finally maki9ng it, but still having a messed up head when it comes to dealing with women. I see horror stories on this board of guys who get jacked having gone to the gym 4-5 times a week for 2 years and carefully watched their diet, but they still can;t talk to girls or make sexual advances on them for shit.

How do I stop this happening? How does a man who is generally shy and a bit submissive, but ok with talking to friends and other people not wind up an autistic muscular gorilla?
>>
It's unavoidable.
>>
>>41728578
PCT
>>
>>41728612
What is PCT?
>>
>>41728578
>making it
>still having a messed up head
pick one
>>
File: 1493947169191.jpg (32KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493947169191.jpg
32KB, 278x400px
>>41728578
Girls will flock to you But more often then not for the wrong reasons.. That sir is what depresses me. I'm 220lbs 6'3 relatively lean no real popping abs but I have 18in arms with clear veins and shoulder striations when I move the right ways. Anyway I'm in college 21years old and sluts always grabbing on my arms or wanting to get picked up or feel chest or whatever is on the hoe menu that night. Sure attention from hot chicks is nice especially when you were a skinny skeletor in middle/highschool. Sadly when your over that and want someone who cares about you and a healthy relationship its much harder to find. I love being big don't get me wrong but it makes me miss my first gf back when I was a skeletor she still thought I was the sexiest dude on earth can't fake that type of love and deeper attraction. Whores are whores dude and are in it only for the insta tag. Take it from me dude find someone who loves you not somebody who loves your arms. Best of luck bud
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>41728771
fuck bro
>>
>>41728771
Feels
>>
>>41728771
This, even when you're not even mildly big girls will start to mention your arms or abs or what have you because they're comparing you to the usual stick-arm beer-gut normie, and the compliments are nice.

But random women giving you a compliment on your arms doesn't actually give you any real life fulfilment or happiness, and it's mostly dudes who compliment muscle anyway.
>>
>>41728771
Too emotional for /fit/ man
>>
You're all retarded he's clearly brain jerking to how epic it will be once all the sluts are on him and he can tell everybody how he seeks something deeper.

>>41728578
Build your life and don't depend on le gf meme for happiness and social approval.
Rule for relationships: Always be willing to go away if it doesn't go as you want. Doesn't mean be a snotty bitch but you must never compromise on things that are important to you just because your dependent on your warm hole.
THIS is how these horror stories come to be. It's also why normal people become submissive cucks in the literal sense.
>>
File: 07 CONAN & VALERIA.jpg (16KB, 407x232px) Image search: [Google]
07 CONAN & VALERIA.jpg
16KB, 407x232px
>>41728849
Every bro is different man. Whores don't do much for me and I thought they would but after handfuls of hook ups all ur left with is a potential STD. I've slayed sluts in school but after a while it is depressing anyone who's actually done the same will tell you that.
>>
>>41728881
I didn't claim otherwise you slimy bitch.
>>
File: home-.png (143KB, 388x545px) Image search: [Google]
home-.png
143KB, 388x545px
>>41728771
>>41728771
Me reading this..
>>
Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
>>
>>41728994
Classic
>>
>>41728578
See this guy >>41728771 knows whats up
If you wanna be a fuckboy and have women flock you, you wont have a problem with that. They will be very open about their sexual attraction to you and with just a bit of alcohol you will probably have no problem fucking them.
But most people want something a bit deeper and to find that special someone you pretty much just need to be lucky.
I went from skelly to being asked not IF i work out, but where and how. Women mire my arms and shit and i get attention from women, but i was a virgin till i was 21. I had huge intimacy problems and couldnt show a girl i was sexually interested in her. I can talk and be charming and get women interested, but when it came to making a move i froze. I ended up having to get drunk and then i'd be able to make out with some drunk chick, but i would get no joy from that.
But then by sheer stroke of luck i met the love of my life. I thought i liked girls before, but she completly shat on everything i thought i knew with what she made me feel. She just felt so right and from the moment i met her i knew she was THE ONE. I was myself around her, told her about the disgusting robot life i used to lead, about what i am, how i think, etc and she still liked me. Took me 6 fucking months to get with her. Took me 5 dates to TELL HER i want to kiss her. I revealed my powerlevel and she knows what a sperg i am, yet she loves me and is helping me overcome my idiotism. A 6'3, 204lbs manly looking guy, and im just a big pussy around girls, yet she finds that adorable and loves me. I am in a happy relationship and she is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Sorry for blogposting i just get carried away when i think of her.

Aim for that. Not hooking up with random whores. But if you need practice, alcohol is your answer.
>>
>>41729378
Cheers bro happy to hear that
>>
File: 1496525953421.jpg (6KB, 236x178px) Image search: [Google]
1496525953421.jpg
6KB, 236x178px
>>41728771
>>
Only a problem if you're a manlet desu

Tall fags are playing on easy mode
>>
File: tumblr_mwoq5scPAA1rp01zzo1_500.gif (348KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwoq5scPAA1rp01zzo1_500.gif
348KB, 500x281px
>>41729753
>>
>>41729378
This hits hard
>>
>>41728771
>be ascending skelly
>read this

It's already starting to happen.
>>
File: tenor-3.gif (392KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
tenor-3.gif
392KB, 498x280px
>>41729753
>>41729792
>>
>>41728771
>Sadly when your over that and want someone who cares about you and a healthy relationship its much harder to find
thats overated as fuck, if you need someone to care about you that much its much better to have a friend that will have your back at all times, you're 21 for fuck sake, you don't need to be in a relationship, stop watching romance movies and learn to love yourself
>>
File: before:after.jpg (29KB, 460x325px) Image search: [Google]
before:after.jpg
29KB, 460x325px
>>41729809
Ur gonna make it dude
>>
>>41729816
I love myself plenty homeboy but I love myself even more when I get to share it all.. Plus you don't know anything about me. I haven't been in a relationship in over 4 years..Not like I'm some needy bitch haha. You do you man I'm gonna do me. I like taking care of a woman being there and making memories and i got plenty of friends but its totally different to have a gf.
>>
>assholes in this thread saying women will flock to you after you gain muscle but that makes them feel sad

0 sympathy with you pieces of shit.

I've been lifting weights for 4 years and I've never had a women initiate a conversation about it or mention it when I talk to them.

>>41728578
You either have it or you don't, looking good and having muscle doesn't mean jackshit if you're a sperg.

>t. 23 y/o khv
>>
>>41729907
Then u either live in a basement or your 5'5 sorry
>>
>>41728771
Is that you boardshorts?
>>
>>41728771
this is like exactly the dilemma hot, and I mean super hot 10/10 girls face, ironically. Usually why they are seen with ugly confident dudes because looks start meaning literally nothing for them.
>>
>>41728771
>Girls will flock to you
>sluts always grabbing on my arms
>wanting to get picked up or feel chest
>attention from hot chicks
never happened to me, girls never even talk to me, serves me right for being a fucking manlet
>>
>living your life around getting a woman
>getting swole just to get chicks

your motivations are wrong anon, thats why people get nervous.
>>
>>41728994
I never understood why he left
>>
>>41728620
Post cycle therapy it helps your body return to a normal hormonal balance after using steroids some ppl who dont use it end up with ducked up endocrine systems which can lead to emotional problems
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.