[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be you at the local gym >the qt 3.14 that you have a crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1496332845382.jpg (140KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496332845382.jpg
140KB, 1080x1080px
>be you at the local gym
>the qt 3.14 that you have a crush on is standing by the stereo blasting Kendrick
>squat rack is right next to said qt 3.14
>proceed to squat rack after quick bert stare
>place your water bottle and chalk next to the rack
>about to begin your first SS squat set as qt 3.14 calls you over
>"Anon theres something wrong with this stereo"
>Almost piss yourself after downing that GOMAD before gym
>manage to help the qt 3.14
>everythingwentbetterthanxpected.avi
>enter chad - local crossfitter, aesthetics of a greek god
>as you head for the squat rack he cuts you off and starts loading bumper plates
>"Sorry bruh gotta finish my WOD"
>qt 3.14 is looking straight through your soul

What do you do

pic related is qt 3.14
>>
>Chad
>CrossFit

Pick one.
>>
Qt 3.14s don't smoke illegal drugs.
>>
>>41721375
nice underwear, whats it called?
>>
>>41721375
Just say you were using that lol dont be such a pussy if he punches you he'll get kicked out anyway
>>
>>41721375
You had your chalk and water bottle there. You claimed your territory, call him out on it. That or just share, it doesn't take long to change pl8s between sets
>>
Suck his dick
>>
>>41721375
If she is pic related then she is a whore not worth your time

That girl is a clear cheater
>>
>>41721435
So you wouldnt fuck her...?
>>
i would elbow his fucking throat and use my gomad strength to clean and jeark him the fock out of there
>>
>>41721459
If she has a big ass then yes
>>
>>41721375
she looks like a good fuck 7,95/10
>>
File: IMG_3685.gif (79KB, 700x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3685.gif
79KB, 700x355px
>>41721375
I have my stuff at that rack already, I'm gonna tell him to clear out so I can do my workout, he can take it after I'm done.
Then I'll finish my workout and go home. This isn't difficult guys

>Twist, I'm home gym master race
>>
>>41721375
God, I hate hippie chicks.
>>
>>41721375
"Sorry man, already put my stuff there. You can work in if you want though."
>>
>>41721375
she looks fucking amazing, do you thing you have a chance anon?
>>
>>41721709
she does look fucking amazing so anon no chance
>>
>>41721375
>thinking shit like this actually happens
>being so small people at the gym would steal equipment you're using even if things like this did happen

Just invent a time machine and do that Charles Atlas routine for the kid that got bullied on the beach or something OP.
>>
>>41721768
OPs story actually happened to me. But I didn't place my gear at the rack. I just went to help some girl with a bugged aux cord and when I returned someone had snagged the rack
>>
>>41721375
>that decor

yikes
>>
>>41721375
>Sorry buddy but I was here first. You can work in with me if you want.
Nothing crazy
>>
>>41721375
>proceed to squat rack
>place your water bottle and chalk next to the rack

why the fuck are we using chalk for squats is a more important question...
>>
>>41721375
Begin psissing on the rack, bar, plates, and the grill to establish your territory. Never once breaking eye contact during urination so he knows that this is a message directly to him.
Then after I finish my lifts I grab his car keys and get schwifty on the floor of his vehicle.
>>
>>41721375
buy a bag of grass and a bottle of vodka .
play loud rap music of the of the 2010-2017 variety .
be alapa and punk out said crossfit wod asshole .
ask qt314 for number .
text when home .
invite over to smoke and drink .
make a move .
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.