[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need answers /fit/. If I water fast every other day, and eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1496702704201.jpg (3KB, 124x144px) Image search: [Google]
1496702704201.jpg
3KB, 124x144px
I need answers /fit/.

If I water fast every other day, and eat like 3500 calories the eating day, will I be able to lose like 10 lbs by the end of the month?

It goes like this:
Monday (waterfast)
Tuesday (3500 calories)
Wednesday (waterfast)
Thursday (3500 calories)
Friday (waterfast)
Saturday (3500 calories)
Sunday (waterfast I dunno)
+MMA training 3 times a week
+weightlifting at least 3 times a week

Will this work /fit/?
>>
Depends on how much you weight.
You may not be able to recover from that much activity.
I would workout hard on feeding days and only light workout/rest on fasting days.
>>
Never been /fat/ guy but my best friend was in highschool. Watched him lose 30lbs in a month by simply starving himself and doing cardio every single day. I don't even think he lifted. Supplements included Adderall and high doses of caffeine. He drank a lot of water too. But everyone's different I suppose
>>
Yes.

You will feel like shit when you work out, though.
>>
>>41720910
I'm 238 lb, 6ft tall.
>>
>>41720917
By "starving himself" you mean he ate even less than what I have suggested above?
>>
>>41720870
Why the fuck would you do something like this?
You're gonna be so fucking hungry the water fast days.
Also, why 3500 kcal? That's a lot, don't u fuck over ur deficit from the other day? Why not 2000 kcal everyday?
>>
>>41721034
Believe it or not, I will actually be more hungry and pissed off if I just eat 2000 kcal per day than what I suggested above. I like water fasting, I have grown used to it already and it trains my discipline.
>>
>>41720870
You want numbers, but with calories you'll have to try and adjust manually, there are just too many errors in the caloric intake and expenditure calculations.

In general, assuming your numbers should work, your idea is retarded. You'll train on fast days, seriously? Good luck getting a good workout.
Reduce the fasting to 1 or 2/week, or you'll just feel shitty and weak, and will train halfassedly.
>>
>>41721093
I don't really care desu. I just want to lose at least 10 lbs until 30 of June. Then I can focus on eating healthy/training properly again.
>>
You'd lose more by not eating as much opposed to not eating
Shoot for 1500 cals a day with cardio if you wanf to lose that fast
Water weight will come off quick too.
>>
>>41721153
You'll increase the chance of injuries, and generally waste time.
There are ways to do what you want to do, but are a bit more complex. An example was the Cheat Mode thing.
>>
>>41721205
Wtf is that? Google doesn't say anything.
>>
>>41721261
http://www.silverhydra.com/2011/03/cheat-mode-the-official-guide/
>>
>>41721284
Thanks anon, I'll check it out.
>>
>>41720989
Fuck yeah way less
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.