[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute gym grill was using the opposing lat pull down to me, our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: _20170607_120713.jpg (201KB, 1050x1055px) Image search: [Google]
_20170607_120713.jpg
201KB, 1050x1055px
Cute gym grill was using the opposing lat pull down to me, our reps were in sync so the weight stacks were lifted at the same time and we made brief eye contact under the stacks. What do /fit/
>>
Nothing, because that's what it meant.
>>
Ask her are you feeling /fit/
>>
>>41716086
>>
time to find a new gym
>>
>>41716082
go practise social skills before approaching girls
>>
tell her she is your new gym wife for synching reps like that
>>
>>41716082
Use more weight so that you can't see underneath the weight stacks. Can't let women distract you from working out. Fucking gains goblin
>>
>>41716142
kek
>>
>h-hey are you working out here?
>>
Smile at them and play it by ear based on their reaction
>>
>"can I use the rack later? ;)"
>"you mean, ahah...my TITS? of course ;)"

EZ bar
>>
Why are you all so autistic on this board? Is this like a meeting point for autism sufferers?

Op you made eye contact but you probably played it too serious, lighten up a bit and throw a few winks her way the next time you see her. The situation with the lat pulldown could have developed if you maybe held the weight up high so you could see her and sent a cheeky smile or a laugh her way.
>>
>>41716797
>lighten up a bit and throw a few winks her way
>Why are you all so autistic on this board?
I dont know anon, why are you so autistic?
>>
>>41716082
>briefly made eye contact with a girl

I think its time for you to ask her to marry you anon.
>>
Actually she literally forgot it happened less than 5 minutes later, if she even notice it at all. Any decent looking girl get hundreds of guys checking them out, flirting and making eye contact everyday. What is a big deal to you is as natural to her as blinking.
>>
>>41716797
Literally the most autistic thing ive read today
>>
>>41716082
>Can I spot you...a drink sometime?
>>
>>41716797
OP whatever you do, do not wink. I repeat, DO NOT WINK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
>>
>>41716916
Kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.