[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you eat drink related? With water? Mixed with fruits/veggies/eggs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: OPN-02861-1.jpg (284KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
OPN-02861-1.jpg
284KB, 1600x1600px
How do you eat drink related? With water? Mixed with fruits/veggies/eggs?
Share recipes & discuss best ways to consume
>>
File: TCnz8gA.png (2MB, 1200x7109px) Image search: [Google]
TCnz8gA.png
2MB, 1200x7109px
>>
>>41711049
My recipe for protein coffee:

1) 1 cup of coffee
2) 1 scoop protein
3) mix well

Other than protein coffee, I put protein powder in the pan when I fry my eggs and bacon, make protein salad dressing by taking a bottle of salad dressing and mixing it with protein powder, and also just take it throughout the day with water or milk.
>>
>>41711049
oats, peanut butter, whey and water
>>
2 scoops whey
1 cup frozen yogurt
1 cup milk
1 banana
1 tbsp peanut butter
>>
>>41711420
>frozen yogurt
>not greek yogurt

Just leave
>>
>>41711435
Can I buy greek yogurt frozen, by the gallon, for $5 or less?

My biggest vice pre-fit was ice cream. Frozen yogurt is a huge improvement over that
>>
>>41711581
You can't buy a gallon of good yogurt for $5 either. What the fuck are you eating?
>>
>>41711611
Generic kroger frozen yogurt, tastes just fine. You find it right next to the ice cream.
>>
>>41711638
>tastes just fine

Of course it does, cause it's loaded with as much sugar as ice cream.
>>
>>41711668
As long as I stay under 1800 calories a day and hit my protein, everything else is neglibile to me.
>>
>>41711668
>>41711690
And the calories are only a fraction of ice cream
>>
File: 1494468787872.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494468787872.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>41711049

If cutting - 2 scoops with water
If bulking - 2 scoops with whole milk

My post workout meal for cutting is a 5 oz container of Vanilla Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt + 1/2 scoop of Cookies and Cream casein (or whey if you prefer) + a random cookie. Tastes delicious and delivers just under 300 calories with almost 30 g of brotein and 6 g of fiber.

For bulking I use 2 scoops of chocolate whey, 1 cup of oats, whole milk, and a tbsp of peanut butter into a shake.
>>
>>41711690

>everything else is negligible

Enjoy your diabetes faggot
>>
>>41711049
One scoop. Sliced beets, peanut butter, whole milk, frozen blueberries, ice, creatine, beta alanine, caffeine.
>>
>20oz of milk (skim/lowfat if cutting, whole if bulking)
>1 or 2 scoops depending on how much protein I need to hit my macros

works everytime
>>
>>41712145
Yes, Im totally guranteed to get diabetes by eating 1 cup of frozen yogurt in a protein shake.

Eating low cal / high protein cuts out most high sugar content foods by default just trying to hit those two goals. Theres no need for additional number crunching
>>
2 scoops mocha protein
1/2 cup oats
1 spoonful peanut butter
1 banana
1 handful spinach
1 handful blueberries
almond milk
>>
>>41711049
Used to use milk but since I'm cutting water only. Especially with ON it's a bitch trying to find a flavor that tastes decent with water.
>>
Unflavored whey can be added to just about anything right? Cooking it won't produce an awful flavor?
>>
>>41712293
>eating low cal/high protein makes sugar magically disappear

Whatever you say, diabeetus
>>
>>41714329
he's completely right.
how the fuck you gunna eat too much sugar if all the things with lots of sugar are off your list of foods you can eat?
I'm doing basically the same thing as that guy, greek yogurt and fruit are my highest sugar content foods I eat. I have no room for soda, sweets, milk even, or other sugary foods in my diet. I use to count them but I don't even get 100g of sugar on average a day, no point in counting if it's that low.
>>
>>41711049
Water. Pussies need fruits.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.