[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in the last year of High School and am taking standardized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 250x130px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 250x130px
I'm in the last year of High School and am taking standardized tests. I'm not american, so the SAT/ACT are a lot harder for me and I feel as if I cant improve my grades no matter how much I study. Do you guys reckon that taking adderall or ritalin might give me the edge and do better or it is useless. Please help
>>
Study more
>>
>>41710556

take modafinil
>>
>>41710532
Yes, these drugs are specifically designed to help you focus.
Take plenty before the exam to make sure you are extra focused
>>
>>41710532
Take addy to study AND for the test
Don't blast it too much for too long though,have periods without it,otherwise tolerance will build up and you'll suffer all kinds of bad shit psychologically speaking
It's basically impossible to get caught cheating like this and not even regulated i think,where are you from
>>
>>41710532
SATs are easy, stop being a Mexican
>>
>>41710634
I am stuck at 30 in the ACT dude... I just cant go better
>>
>>41710570
I had never heard of this. Definately interested
>>
>>41710532
Ritalin is useless, take adderall/vyvanse. Take them while you study and then take them during the test.
>>
Study more you dumb fuck drugs wont help
>>
>>41710685
>>41710532
29-33 if for average smart people, sometimes I think they give minorities better scores (which I am sure is illegal but no way those nigresses in my class scored higher than me).

If you want 34-36 you have to be legitimately autistic savant or something sorry bro
>>
>>41710873
>no way those nigresses in my class scored higher than me
I hate to break it to you, but you're a fucking moron
>>
>>41710532
drugs won't fix your low iq
>>
>>41710532
ADD fag here

It helps you buckle down and focus on studying but sometimes you gotta push yourself to get into it.

Be sure to take the meds during the test too or you won't remember shit
>>
>>41711232
What do you take? Ritalin, adderall,...
>>
>>41710576
kek
>>
>>41711587
Ritalin
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.