[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /fit/ I am going to amsterdam in 2 weeks. What are some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: amsterdam.jpg (17KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
amsterdam.jpg
17KB, 288x175px
Yo /fit/

I am going to amsterdam in 2 weeks.

What are some cool things to do there except drugs, hookers and museums?

Also how many gainz will I lose if im on meth for 6 days straight and prob won't feel hungry
>>
>>41710417
biking around the city is great
>>
>>41710417
dont go to the anne frank house or maddam tussauds museum. Those places are loaded with tourists and they honestly aren't worth it. You could just go out for some drinks and go clubbing and just get fucked if that is your kinda thing. just make sure you don't snort white heroin
>>
>>41710417
Where else would you go but the gym?
>>
File: 21.jpg (78KB, 960x785px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
78KB, 960x785px
>The Red Light District is a lot smaller than you think it is.

>The 9/10 Hookers come out later in the evening, the day hookers are garbage that should be paying you for sex

>When approaching window girl she will ask you to come in, you reply with "How much", she will likely say 50 Euros, you ask "50 Euros for what?" If she says sex, then ask "what kind of sex?". She will most likely reply with Pussy and Blow Job. Go in, pay her and pound away.

It might sound like overkill, but if you don't do this you'll end up paying for just a hand job and will be asked to pay more for actual sex.
>>
File: 19.jpg (75KB, 960x674px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
75KB, 960x674px
The Heineken brewery is a waste of time and a farce, they don't brew beer there.....they just show off how "cool" Heineken is on a pseudo tour......you will get 2 free beers though.
>>
>>41711909
>.you will get 2 free beers though.
so what's the problem again
>>
Why/how will you be on so much meth?
>>
>>41711909
hey a beer museum
>get free beers
>whats not to love brah

Though i did take shrooms, ended up wandering around the city at night
>>
>>41710417
Go to the Amsterdamse bos en take magic truffles.
Dont drink the day before though.
>>
>>41714558
>>41713100
it's heineken, not beer
>>
Apple. Pancakes.

Hope youre on a dirty bulk. Theres nothing better these.
>>
>>41711909
Bierfabriek is cool though. You get a big table with 2 beer taps. Chill with your buddies and drink tap beer for however long you want.
>>
>>41710417
Go to a mosque
>>
>>41711768
Thanks senpai
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.